Media no mark club

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadsky, another zero mark match.

Hate, what's the current longest streak of zero marks in a match?
Of active players with an active streak, NaturalDisaster hasn't taken a mark in his last 23 matches.
Of non-active players but active streak, STEREOPHON hasn't taken a mark in 29 matches.
Overall, Kretchy didn't take a mark for 59 consecutive matches.

Of active players with an active streak, NaturalDisaster hasn't taken a mark in his last 23 matches.
Of non-active players but active streak, STEREOPHON hasn't taken a mark in 29 matches.
It's on NaturalDisaster. Im gonna be shitter at something than you are if it kills me.

Almost one month on, its time to learn which members of the sfa effectively have basketball backboards for hands. In this time, myself has left the list as I clutched a massive grab.

Myself, JyeDye, MP_, Millky95, pantskyle, Tarkyn_24, DERRINALPHIL and DenieD have shown progression to allow a mark in our life. Just the one mark though. We even opened a treehouse.

1682534186885.png

There does remain a few though who simply refuse to grab that damn ball, remaining in S35 without this simple stat are Cadsky, NaturalDisaster, CakeEater, Electronic_Renaissance, tigs2010, Falconista, Rankine2Rachele and DragoDelph. 8 left, I'm not sure its an honor to win this award of no mark in a season but stay tuned.

Almost one month on, its time to learn which members of the sfa effectively have basketball backboards for hands. In this time, myself has left the list as I clutched a massive grab.

Myself, JyeDye, MP_, Millky95, pantskyle, Tarkyn_24, DERRINALPHIL and DenieD have shown progression to allow a mark in our life. Just the one mark though. We even opened a treehouse.

View attachment 1671381

There does remain a few though who simply refuse to grab that damn ball, remaining in S35 without this simple stat are Cadsky, NaturalDisaster, CakeEater, Electronic_Renaissance, tigs2010, Falconista, Rankine2Rachele and DragoDelph. 8 left, I'm not sure its an honor to win this award of no mark in a season but stay tuned.
Ken oath it is. Can't wait to take this beauty home

View attachment 1671381

Feels like an honour but with NaturalDisaster in contention I could be wrong

View attachment 1671381

Happy to club.

Thanks swamp

View attachment 1671381

My inspiration:

Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FINALLY AN UPDATE

Rankine2Rachele has soared to the heights of Everest to clutch the qootyball between their outreached hands knowing they can now enter the tree house of no marks club.

But as one enters, someone has betrayed the group taking their 2nd mark of the season. Tarkyn_24 just needed one more mark in his life. And we cannot accept multiple marks in our group. So long Tarks :pensive:

To the rest of you Cadsky, CakeEater, DragoDelph, Electronic_Renaissance, Falconista, NaturalDisaster and tigs2010

1684770503024.png

You have 1 more week of the normal season

With a few of us still on zero marks, I think highest dreamteam should be used as the countback method to determine the 'winner'.
I reckon it should just carry over into next season

Are any of those with no marks, play in a position that takes marks?

Rucks and Interchange players should be considered behind players who play a position that allows marks in the SIM.
Of the 7 remaining, 2 are rucks, 4 are rovers and 1 is a ruck rover.

Tracking the forwards/backs not marking might be a next season project if I keep finding myself with nothing better to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back