Media no mark club

Remove this Banner Ad

END OF NORMAL SEASON

Wrapping up the normal season, congrats to Cadsky, CakeEater, DragoDelph, Electronic_Renaissance, Falconista, NaturalDisaster and tigs2010 for maintaining a full season of being in the no mark club.

Finals I guess count for total streak but see you in S36 for the continuation of tracking that you have the hand eye coordination of Stevie Wonder.

Truly you are the coolest of the cool

Onto the no marks club which I was a member of until I took 5 grabs on the weekend boosting my year total to 6 in a disgusting effort of efficiency. The final members to round out the tree house are MP_, Millky95, JyeDye, Rankine2Rachele, pantskyle, DERRINALPHIL and a special mention to the retiring DenieD who has perhaps finished their career with an awe inspiring 1 mark season.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

So, this thread is designed to reward butterfingered clumsy clods who are too uncoordinated to catch a ball? I can get behind that, carry on

any ruck who has a mark stat against them this season should be removed from the position next season until they take their rucking craft seriously, especially rucking rule number 4 which clearly says 'Rucks are not to mark the qooty at any time'

any ruck who has a mark stat against them this season should be removed from the position next season until they take their rucking craft seriously, especially rucking rule number 4 which clearly says 'Rucks are not to mark the qooty at any time'
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

But Sadly Tigerturbulance , they don't make Rucks like they used to. The Teams have a lot to answer for on who they allow to be their Heart and Soul Players of their teams.

Last edited:
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

But Sadly Tigerturbulance , they don't make Rucks like they used to. The Teams have a lot to answer for on who they allow to be their Heart and Soul Players of their teams.
There's no more heart and soul player in the comp than GreyCrow. If you disagree, I will fight you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

END OF NORMAL SEASON

Wrapping up the normal season, congrats to Cadsky, CakeEater, DragoDelph, Electronic_Renaissance, Falconista, NaturalDisaster and tigs2010 for maintaining a full season of being in the no mark club.

Finals I guess count for total streak but see you in S36 for the continuation of tracking that you have the hand eye coordination of Stevie Wonder.

Truly you are the coolest of the cool

Onto the no marks club which I was a member of until I took 5 grabs on the weekend boosting my year total to 6 in a disgusting effort of efficiency. The final members to round out the tree house are MP_, Millky95, JyeDye, Rankine2Rachele, pantskyle, DERRINALPHIL and a special mention to the retiring DenieD who has perhaps finished their career with an awe inspiring 1 mark season.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

It was a great mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back