Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a terrible version of it and it makes no sense for an AFL club to use a State of Origin jersey. Be like the Crows using the croweater jersey.
Use the colours sure, but come up with a different design.
Totally agree, as the AFL was supposed to be against the new Tassie team wearing their state jumper but maybe that was just Gil Mac?!! They should stick the red "T" in the map symbol on the left shoulder where the Devil image is, and make the Devil logo the main image on a yellow background like a hoop across the front or something to highlight it more, as you can hardly see the bugger up top......why bother coming up with a caricature of the Tassie Devil if it`s not your main symbol on the jumper?!!

So many clubs do cool s**t with guernseys and suns are just like - nah. Fmd they stumbled across a guernsey that is loved by everyone in the yellow training kit and prob won’t even use that. Why they make it so hard for us to be fans…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So many clubs do cool s**t with guernseys and suns are just like - nah. Fmd they stumbled across a guernsey that is loved by everyone in the yellow training kit and prob won’t even use that. Why they make it so hard for us to be fans…

I just bought 2 of the gold guernseys, 1 for me and 1 for my son, they are soooooooooooo much better than our current strip, however I wouldn’t say no to a wave relaunch either

It’s incredible to think we haven’t had a rebrand when you look at Freo and Port which both went from 💩 to 🔥

IMG_2250.png

I just bought 2 of the gold guernseys, 1 for me and 1 for my son, they are soooooooooooo much better than our current strip, however I wouldn’t say no to a wave relaunch either

It’s incredible to think we haven’t had a rebrand when you look at Freo and Port which both went from 💩 to 🔥

View attachment 1947611
Yeah saw a kid wearing it at the vfl and its gorgeous. Should be full time jumper

Were getting an Anzac guernsey, that’s something I guess.

We aren’t playing on Anzac Day. It’s 3 days after.

Im still looking for something fun. Something people want to wear around town when the team is doing well.

a5022020d0ef402c9f7b7a6267eb8c4b.jpg

Logo ruins yet another guernsey

I agree, but at least having some patterning underneath takes focus off how bad the logo usually is, being out on its own on a big red island on the traditional home jumper.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back