Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can’t work out how they still have any supporters let alone them being so vocal about how great it is to get Lyon back
Strange mob there
Stockholm syndrome? I dunno. I genuinely feel for saints supporters and I'd love them to have success but I despise Lyon so much, I don't want it to occur under his watch. He's a prick of a human and his football style is awful. I hope they cut him sooner than later and can then get on track with success.

Because I like to know
Who Cares So What GIF by PragerU

I really do wish I worked for GFC. Would happily ring you and tell you, and if it cost hundred's in your membership. Oh well.
A person whose membership is determined by how injuries are reported is not worth valuing.

Bless.

Your need for irrelevant information making this your hill to die on. The player doesn't heal quicker and you're not important enough to need to know.
I’m living on this hill. We won. We get the info now.

Who Cares So What GIF by PragerU

I really do wish I worked for GFC. Would happily ring you and tell you, and if it cost hundred's in your membership. Oh well.
A person whose membership is determined by how injuries are reported is not worth valuing.
I pay the bills, that’s what.

I’m living on this hill. We won.
Doesn't make it right.
Might use this when my view on BP3 ends up correct, if it isn't already ;)
I pay the bills, that’s what.
I respect your right to your view, and the overwhelming majority of topics you're well worth a read.
So my issue isn't with you. I just fundamentally disagree with this. As I do the AFL removing player weights. That's a load of PC pish.

So they light on fire the money I spend on membership, merchandise and from the broadcasters who pay to get my attention on their ads?
My point was that the sponsors money would far outweigh the membership money….yes it matters but don’t assume your needs would outweigh theirs in the grand scheme of things

My point was that the sponsors money would far outweigh the membership money….yes it matters but don’t assume your needs would outweigh theirs in the grand scheme of things
Yet the AFL chose to address my needs. Curious. 🧐

(Log in to remove this ad.)

corporate interest like sponsorship needs would outweigh memebers needs
If it didn't then we wouldn't have AFL GF's half filled with suited ****wits who don't care about the game.

Again

I didn’t say it wasn’t , I’m just saying the corporate interest like sponsorship needs would outweigh memebers needs

Yep, the sponsors would put more in the kitty for sure, but having said that I don't believe the members can be totally ignored for the sake of the sponsors either.

Yet the AFL chose to address my needs. Curious. 🧐
Unless you moonlight as Jon Ralph or Kane Cornes then you're just someone who enjoyed the benefit.
It's those two ****wits who led the charge.

Yep, the sponsors would put more in the kitty for sure, but having said that I don't believe the members can be totally ignored for the sake of the sponsors either.
Didn’t say it wouldn’t , rather that corporate needs would be given more attention and response than membership needs…unless it’s at a AGM of course but my point still stands

That’s just the reality of the industry

Didn’t say it wouldn’t , rather that corporate needs would be given more attention and response than membership needs…unless it’s at a AGM of course but my point still stands

That’s just the reality of the industry

It is, but it's also in the AFL's interest to maximise the engagement of fans and supporters with the game and their club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back