Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rollover time people.... another 10k posts bite the dust.

All NON Geelong footy matters get discussed here.

It's a full on potpourri on non GFC footy stuff.

Keep you heads however... minds and weeks get lost here sometimes.

GO Catters

Tim Kelly gotta luv his career choice...

Worked out for us... but wow.

Go Catters

Football? Seems to go ok at it. You think he should have stayed an electrician.
Yeah thats exactly what i meant.... :rolleyes:

His choice of location to continue his career.

Go Catters

Tim Kelly gotta luv his career choice...

Worked out for us... but wow.

Go Catters

More and more players are going to do what he did I suspect.

It's a lot more about how much money x how many seasons, and where, rather than silverware.

We'd all do the same thing if the offer was good enough (personally there'd be a cloud of dust and a "beep beep" if it was me).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More and more players are going to do what he did I suspect.

It's a lot more about how much money x how many seasons, and where, rather than silverware.

We'd all do the same thing if the offer was good enough (personally there'd be a cloud of dust and a "beep beep" if it was me).
In A Hurry Goodbye GIF by Looney Tunes

Sure hes making $$... but those that are true competitors yearn the W's too.

GO Catters

You mean get out to a big lead in the second qtr and then cruise to an easy win. Hang on, (checks notes...)
Camperdown ain’t far from Geelong I guess.

Seriously similar 🐛

IMG_2330.jpeg

IMG_2331.jpeg

Last edited:
Kelly got $6 million over 7 years or something - it was huge/fantastic money for someone overlooked in quite a few drafts

He will really irk the Eagles when he retires - because he will say - look my best football was at Geelong you know - hah
At the end of the day his family is well set up for post football…I doubt he will have too many regrets he never struck me as someone that chased career success

Bulldogs are looking great this year. Super list, #1 ruck, Bont is as good as Cripps; they''ll go very deep I think. First time I watched them intently last pm- very impressive, hard to beat.

Bulldogs are looking great this year. Super list, #1 ruck, Bont is as good as Cripps; they''ll go very deep I think. First time I watched them intently last pm- very impressive, hard to beat.
Bont is a genuine superstar. Treloar was very impressive for them too. I agree, they looked great. But Freo are hardly a yardstick at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back