No club is as big as Collingwood
No club is as important as collingwood
No club has better fans than collingwood
No club wins like collingwood
No club loses like collingwood
No club celebrates like Collingwood
No club suffers like Collingwood

Feel better now?
The only one that requires stating is the ridiculous heartbreak in grand finals. It cannot be overstated.
Thanks for caring, but all the other facts are a given.

The only one that requires stating is the ridiculous heartbreak in grand finals. It cannot be overstated.
Thanks for caring, but all the other facts are a given.
If this was the “Collingwood heartbreak in grand finals” thread then maybe I would give a s**t.

But it isn’t, so why are you here trying to hijack a thread about Geelong in the 90’s and turn it into a bleeding heart story about Collingwood’s perceived heartbreak?

Oh that’s right, I forgot, Collingwood is relevant to everything in the AFL universe and we should all be thankful that Collingwood allow us to play in their comp.

A very weird way I deal with it. I redistribute the premierships in my mind.

I will count one premiership from that period (say '89 or '92) and minus one from '07-'11.

So, our last 4 flags in my mind look something like '92, '09, '11, '22 or '89, '07, '09, '22 etc.

Yes, I need help

A very weird way I deal with it. I redistribute the premierships in my mind.

I will count one premiership from that period (say '89 or '92) and minus one from '07-'11.

So, our last 4 flags in my mind look something like '92, '09, '11, '22 or '89, '07, '09, '22 etc.

Yes, I need help
At least you have insight...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back