Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2022, part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a great win last week against The Suns, until you consider that they had got themselves into such a terrible position against The Suns.

As others have said; no key forwards, no wonder they didn't like letting Lobb go.

Luke Jackson - who I probably like as a player more than most - is on a hiding to nothing and finds himself in a bit of a hole. He was actually ok last week, but he just doesn't get involved enough when you consider the investment Fremantle have put into him.
A Suns team missing arguably their most important player in Witts (Freo won the hitouts 58 to 24) who was replaced by 21 year old Ned Moyle.

They had a great win last week against The Suns, until you consider that they had got themselves into such a terrible position against The Suns.

As others have said; no key forwards, no wonder they didn't like letting Lobb go.

Luke Jackson - who I probably like as a player more than most - is on a hiding to nothing and finds himself in a bit of a hole. He was actually ok last week, but he just doesn't get involved enough when you consider the investment Fremantle have put into him.
Jackson has a good football brain and runs to the right places. Gets his hands on the ball. Unfortunately his ability to spill marks are second to none. If he can improve his marking he will become the player Fremantle hope he will become

Hope Jackson can settle and play well for them.

Thread rollover time

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back