Game Day 2023 AFL Draft Live discussion Rd1, 2-4 and Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the 2023 AFL: draft finally about 75 mins away.. time to shift the discussion here for all the live action during the First round.

Im sure the AFL will drag it out endlessly and ill do my best to stay awake but we will see what happens over the next 3 hours or so.

Will we use 8 or trade it?

GO Catters

Where can we watch said draft? (Also, this time of year I switch Foxtel to movies to try and keep the mrs happy. It doesn’t work most of the time)..

Edit. Foxtel works
Keeping the mrs happy does not work
I think you can watch it on the AFL website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon GWS will fold and take a trade for #7 which may cost us getting Curtin.

Crows to get #7 off GWS and immediately trade it to WC so they get Curtin and Adelaide to come away with West Coasts F1 which can potentially get them ahead of the Welsh bid next year... which would really help the Crows.

It all makes sense... Hopefully GWS want Leake bad enough to stand firm and hold #7.

And pick number 100# geelong cats select joe bloe... Shifter sheehan “HE CAN DO IT ALL!!! INCREDIBLE OVERHEAD MARK!! RUNS LIKE THE WIND!! ELITE IN EVERY POSITION!! MAGNIFICENT IN EVER WAY!!”

pannel examines his stats.. * averages 5 touches a game and runs a 5sec20m sprint*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back