Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ay, who are we going for tonight? Normally I've simply been going for the lower ranked team, but now I'm like, with Sydney clearing out at the top, I'm happy for them to have top spot, win every game (except against us of course šŸ˜), but knock everyone else off and help us into top 4 or even top 2 if we extract the digit far enough.

So, go Swannies šŸ¤·
Swannies for sure

Bulldogs are looking very competitive, I don't think the Swans are as far in front of the field as some seem to think, very open season.

I don't like saying it but I would have the Magpies as the slight flag favourites if they get to September in good shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a difference accurate goal kicking makes.

I canā€™t think of too many in our squad who Iā€™d be confident slotting that routine goal McDonald just kicked.
Linc McCarthy and Zac Bailey are the 2 that jump straight to mind for me if you want a player to slot a set shot late in a game for the win.

If Sydney keep their form going they should be anywhere from 13-16 wins by the time they play us and hopefully turning one eye to finals. If we can just keep winning and get ourselves in position, getting Sydney at the right time could be nice for us.

Every year since whenever you look at the draw and hope certain teams keep winning and others lose but in my experience the outcomes that you want end up being your worst result and the ones you don't want very often end up helping you.

This early in the season anything can still happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back