Women's Footy Non-Lions AFLW Discussion 2023 (Season 8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns AFLW is playing very poorly against Carlton so far. Team structure around the ground is average. I would have thought they would have improved by now.
Skills, decision-making and leadership all still a big issue for them unfortunately. Had more than enough F50 entries to be competitive in this game, but they lack the class of someone like Vescio to finish off.

The NRL admin want to expand the number of NRLW team but the players want to maintain the standard first, which I agree with. Personally, I would prefer to watch the NRLW if its not a Lions AFLW game or a game between the top few AFLW teams.

Dees-Crows a strange game. Dees 2.4 to 0.0 after Q1, haven't scored since then and have now conceded 5.5. Strong breeze to the Dees goal this quarter I think. Their strong last quarter record will certainly be required today. Hopefully the Crows bury 'em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs trailing the Swans by 43 points at the moment. I'm at MVO so not actually watching, but what is going on with this club? A pre-foundation club, but they seem unable to provide an environment that makes their players want to stay, and there appears to be low professional standards among the players who've remained. Sydney has improved this year for sure but a 7-goal margin (now 8!) is alarming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back