Non-NJPW Puroresu

Remove this Banner Ad

I found a really awesome YouTube playlist that seems to be every match involving All Japan’s 4 pillars.

It might be the best playlist on YouTube.

Random observation - All Japans young boys were, for the most part, fking old!

I can't watch it anymore - knowing what happened to Misawa, I cringe everytime there's a backdrop or tiger driver.

I reckon All Japan in the 80s, up to early 90s is just awesome though. Not only did you get great Japanese guys like Jumbo Tsuruta, you pretty much got the cream of the crop from the US, wrestling each other in matches you'd never see anywhere else

As I just mentioned in the NJPW, I’ve become a bit jaded with the company and how this G1 was structured.

Who is the hot go-to at the moment? Most of reddit seems to indicate NOAH - but Kojima as champ doesn’t fill me with hope or excitement.

Is Dragon Gate still a thing? A couple of years ago All Japan was getting some traction as kind of a super Indy.

Is Takeshita in the US cos he’s a standout in DDT, or are they all that good? Cos damn I’ve become a fan of his.

I’d appreciate an appropriate jumping on point/event if one exists too.

What the hell!
FgTbgEuVUAEWt_G

I hate that I’m so poor at the moment. This would’ve been the year to go to WrestleKingdom and catch this too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back