Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

What podcasts are you lot listening to?

I just finished slow burn, Tupac Shakur Notorious B.I.G. Very intriguing.

Edit LOL, I think I have an addiction to History podcasts. I just looked at my feed and I have a crazy amount of history podcasts I’m into....honestly I think I’m an addict. 1619/Hardcore History/History on Fire/ The History of Rome/Emperors of Rome/Revisionist History/Revolutions/The British History Podcast/The Dollop/Throughline/Irish History podcast/History of Pirates/Norman Centuries/The History of Byzantium

Last edited:

Watched The Irishman the other night. Like all Scorsese movies, it's brilliantly made with fantastic performances. However, IMHO, at 3 hrs 15 min it runs about 30-45 longer than it needs to.
Will catch it soon - reviews have been all over the place from ordinary to brilliant. Any movie longer than a footy game needs to be really good to keep my attention.

What podcasts are you lot listening to?

I just finished slow burn, Tupac Shakur Notorious B.I.G. Very intriguing.

Edit LOL, I think I have an addiction to History podcasts. I just looked at my feed and I have a crazy amount of history podcasts I’m into....honestly I think I’m an addict. 1619/Hardcore History/History on Fire/ The History of Rome/Emperors of Rome/Revisionist History/Revolutions/The British History Podcast/The Dollop/Throughline/Irish History podcast/History of Pirates/Norman Centuries/The History of Byzantium
You should check out Age of Napoleon.

Just got netflix.

Interesting series about Henry Lucas the " supposed " serial killer.

Confession Killer.

It stops being about a serial killer and moves into obstruction of justice very quickly. It was interesting but sad. typical of American politicians / Government taking advantage of a situation for personal profit no matter the cost.

Just watched a doco on Netflix, Don’t * with Cats. A bunch of nerds stalk a bloke who murders a couple of kittens and puts it on YouTube. s**t spirals out of control really quickly when the guy starts taunting them with new vids and raises the stakes. The killer is an absolute freak. Really good tv. Worth the watch.

Confession Killer.

It stops being about a serial killer and moves into obstruction of justice very quickly. It was interesting but sad. typical of American politicians / Government taking advantage of a situation for personal profit no matter the cost.

Just watched a doco on Netflix, Don’t fu** with Cats. A bunch of nerds stalk a bloke who murders a couple of kittens and puts it on YouTube. s**t spirals out of control really quickly when the guy starts taunting them with new vids and raises the stakes. The killer is an absolute freak. Really good tv. Worth the watch.

That is getting alot of feedback. Remember reading about this at the time. Complete whack job.

Into " Mindhunter " as well. Fascinating.

That is getting alot of feedback. Remember reading about this at the time. Complete whack job.

Into " Mindhunter " as well. Fascinating.

You have to do the obligatory Netflix stalwarts of ‘Making a Murderer’ and the ‘Staircase’ to say you have Netflix Hojy...you should have them done by Boxing Day if you start tonight such is their binge worthy ness

You have to do the obligatory Netflix stalwarts of ‘Making a Murderer’ and the ‘Staircase’ to say you have Netflix Hojy...you should have them done by Boxing Day if you start tonight such is their binge worthy ness

Think l've seen M.a.M. somewhere else and have added Staircase already. Any others mate ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back