North - flawed contenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie Henderson o_O

The other issue is with fullback Scott Thompson, fullback-in-waiting Lachie Henderson, and longstanding pillar Michael Firrito, who are beaten over and over again in even number contested situations. Here’s two such instances from that same horror quarter against the Pies.

Took one look at the 'expert's' photo and expected him to be a flog. Was not disappointed. Hardly a single accurate paragraph in the entire article.

The whole article is based on (a) Robbie Tarrant is personally responsible for any space in our defensive 50 :drunk:; and (b) our defensive results v competitors that convenient omit the West Coast victory because of weather(!) and ignoring the fact that 3 of the other 4 games were against last year's top 4 :drunk:

..wait, in the HUN its the s**t midfield...now defence...forward line tomorrow and, wrapping for dead prawns next week.

Goldstein next week with a -3.74 in NPA

I think analytics has a role in sport, but there is a need to watch the actual events as well.

It's always a worry when someone has a ribbon beside their name with the word "expert". I guess they have to suggest it that way, because it's not a word that comes to mind when you read the scribble. I love the bit where he finds some photos with some space in the defensive half. I hope Mr Roar isn't paid for this stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would rather drink acid then read anything from there tbh.

The you could use your magic carpet to help us win games. But the ball would be fairy floss and the players would be figurines on a game board made out of melted cheese.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back