North Robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

the in the back was there. clearly landed on his back and under the new in the back rule this year it's a free. the selwood one was high on the first tackle. even though it was for the second which from the angle I've seen is inclusive to say that no contact was made to the head. under the rules the umpire made the correct decision. if anyone is to blame it's North defenders for letting Nic nat take that mark

Umpires were awful for both sides all game. That last quarter saw a lot of strange frees paid and that black "Mark" not. It pisses me off that such a great game with a spectacular finish is tarnished by the incompetence of umpires. We should be talking bout a great game but instead it's umpires.

North should've sealed it and didn't. I don't think the free kick was there. I wouldnt be happy if it was paid against my team. I'd be outraged if it wasn't paid for my team.

But a bloke shouldn't be able to take a pack Mark 6 deep so easily with 5 seconds left on the clock. Even if that bloke is NIc Nat

He thought did he, no he guessed? In any event it was a horrible decision because Selwood's hand wasn't even close to the ball.

See above, he made a wrong call so get over it. If we analyzed every frame of the game we would find incidents which benefited your team as well which you got away with, the umpires are human after all and make mistakes.

End of the day being 15 points up against opposition who was one down on the bench with 10 minutes left is a position you should not be losing, blaming the umps is a cop out.

See above, he made a wrong call so get over it. If we analyzed every frame of the game we would find incidents which benefited your team as well which you got away with, the umpires are human after all and make mistakes.

End of the day being 15 points up against opposition who was one down on the bench with 10 minutes left is a position you should not be losing, blaming the umps is a cop out.
Just funny how the majority of mistakes seem to favour West Coast isn't it ;) Well it was the same bunch of muppets that thought Priddis grabbing onto Scott Thompson 2 metres off the ball and hanging on for dear life was in the contest LOL! It's just funny how these calamities always end up in West Coast's favour isn't it?

It's "you're". Suck up your after the siren loss princesses.
Suck up your 10 point loss 2 weeks ago princess and the copious amount of beating off you will do because West Coast beat us tonight will change that. Got to love the Port losers that get pleasure from something that doesn't even involve them........pathetic!

Just funny how the majority of mistakes seem to favour West Coast isn't it ;) Well it was the same bunch of muppets that thought Priddis grabbing onto Scott Thompson 2 metres off the ball and hanging on for dear life was in the contest LOL! It's just funny how these calamities always end up in West Coast's favour isn't it?

Erm your side was leading the AFL in free kicks going into this game? :confused:
Just be lucky they all didn't result in free kicks, would be a real shame if a team lost by a close margin and had say a 23 differential in the free kicks right?

Erm your side was leading the AFL in free kicks going into this game? :confused:
Just be lucky they all didn't result in free kicks, would be a real shame if a team lost by a close margin and had say a 23 differential in the free kicks right?
It wasn't our fault Port were poorly disciplined and kept holding off the ball. Just like it's not West Coast's fault that the umpires keep ******* up to give them a helping hand ;)

Take a picture now, will be the last time you will see your team that high for the rest of the year. In fact all your good start has done is deny you a good draft pick, because I'm sure the losses will start racking up now ;) But that's enough about Port, because your not even worth talking about anymore.

you are the only one talking about port. this thread is full of irony.

Suck up your 10 point loss 2 weeks ago princess and the copious amount of beating off you will so because West Coast beat us tonight will change that. Got to love the Port losers that get pleasure from something that doesn't even involve them........pathetic!

???that doesnt even make sense. perhaps you should elaborate

The schadenfreude is just too much to resist. But if Port are 'losers' in 4th position, where does that put North with their impressive 12th?
LOL! Are you delusional enough to think you will remain in the top 4? In fact it would be a miracle if you remained in the 8;) Come an gloat after Round 23 if you are even close to making finals, I'm not expecting to see any gloating to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just funny how the majority of mistakes seem to favour West Coast isn't it ;)

goldstein in the goal square all over schofield first quarter?
mullet dragging down waters by the arm whilst in min air second quarter? dangerous as well
selwood head slammed into turn third quarter
kennedy clattered by thompson 50 out from goal late in the third quarter
play on from a free kick when we were going forward about 70 from goal... the one that directly led to a poor play call against you guys

we had plenty of poor calls against us to even up for the 3 poor calls you guys got in the last.

Umpires dont win or lose games effort does. -21 Tackle count. Nuff said.

Lets hope Brad can fix the few mistakes hes been promising are easily fixable all year.

If ya wanna quote me dude maybe quote my response to tonights game even if it doesnt suit your needs.

Flog. The good thing that comes out of this is that you are only slightly less s**t than us. You may make week one of the finals, but that is about it.

You realise they don't finalise the 8 until after round 23?

922767_333357446793453_604005634_n.jpg

I was initially WTF was the free for (thinking that they had paid a deliberate OOB). After they showed it after the game, clearly was a too high tackle and free.

But earlier in game (and may have been mentioned earlier in thread) why was downfield free paid to WCE in third quarter when North player (?Thomas) shown poleaxed on ground, replay footage appeared to show him getting bumped about 50m behind play. Also strange advantage call in Q3 where advantage called but was not taken after free kick in north forward 50, the north player had stopped, then had to rush kick (I think a point).

Also hallucinating field umpire calls touched off the boot when the WCE player makes no contact with ball (hand is at ankle level or higher when ball is kicked) in Q4 when north took mark in forward 50.

I think there was another non call late in Q4 with another north player getting taken out (defensive edge of square, late in quarter)

But Clarkson abusing other parents and umpires at a local kids football match, punching holes in walls in full display of tv cameras, and calling journo's ********s is an excellent image for kids?

No coach holds a candle to Clarkson in the hissy fit, petulant, a-hole stakes. His form on this score is second to none.

Easy there; Matt Thompson is not fit to be called a journo given the questions he was asking. Nothing wrong with telling him the truth. Teaches kids to stand up for themselves against morons.

BKeHW5dCMAAO2Aq.jpg

That is high, no possible way to dispute it.

The vast majority of football watchers don't want this high contact paid as a free kick, because it is initiated by the pathetic efforts of Selwood. Adams is a 176cm midget, who is bending his knees, and has his arms/shoulders pointed downwards.

I'm sure the typical Eagles supporter will argue Adams is supposed to go even lower ... but I'm not sure how realistic that is, especially when he is instructed to keep his feet. When the player with the ball is the primary player instigating the contact, they should not be rewarded for playing the game like a coward.

was a 50/50 free kick. Anyone want to talk about the North bloke who got reported, yet he ended up getting the ball (uncontested mark), when a free kick to the eagles would have given the eagles a shot on goal? How do you get reported but not give away a free kick?

The vast majority of football watchers don't want this high contact paid as a free kick, because it is initiated by the pathetic efforts of Selwood. Adams is a 176cm midget, who is bending his knees, and has his arms/shoulders pointed downwards.

I'm sure the typical Eagles supporter will argue Adams is supposed to go even lower ... but I'm not sure how realistic that is, especially when he is instructed to keep his feet. When the player with the ball is the primary player instigating the contact, they should not be rewarded for playing the game like a coward.
Yet it gets paid every game.

Swallow for instance leads the AFL in high tackles received and tried it on several time tonight. Should the umpires only pay high contact frees to WCE opponents?

its funny seeing you cry like a little bitch, yes. Please keep on posting. As if the night hadnt worked out any better, i come on here to find the inevitable norf meltdown.

Too funny :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back