Game Day North v some sanfl club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear.
All the commentary on Rozee inexplicably made me open a rosé.
Congrats and cheers.
View attachment 1686386
By the way, the beer I had was called a Blue Berry Sour and it was great. Also stopped off at Sailors Grave Brewery in Orbost on the way to Melbourne and the way back. The Let Them Eat Carrot Cake beer is fantastic.

I remember when we played for our club, every milestone you could bet we would win, against the odds we would stand up and fight.
None of that anymore, we roll over and cop it.

Truth is, over the last 20 years, North have been abysmal in milestone/noteworthy games. Starting with a 54 point drubbing in the “Carey” game in R6, 2003. I believe the final games of King, Stevens and Archer were all floggings. Boomer was the only one who booked the trend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

By the way, the beer I had was called a Blue Berry Sour and it was great. Also stopped off at Sailors Grave Brewery in Orbost on the way to Melbourne and the way back. The Let Them Eat Carrot Cake beer is fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_20230513_170930650.jpg
    IMG_20230513_170930650.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 24

What would that have accomplished?
Would have made me and a few thousand other supporters happy. Instead of waving the flag we just rolled over and said come fu55 us. I agree with scottywiper - its sickening to see us show so little spirit.

Would have made me and a few thousand other supporters happy. Instead of waving the flag we just rolled over and said come fu55 us. I agree with scottywiper - its sickening to see us show so little spirit.
What would have been the point in nighling a bloke that was having no influence on the contest?

If anything be happy we got what we did for him if that’s what he produces in a dominant team.

Everything I’ve admired about this club is gone 🚽

You couldn't really blame him. He kept winning the tap out's to nobody.
Poor bloke had to deal with being tackled at 90% of ruck contests and the maggots flat out let it go.

Then he has to watch half the list not give a * or have any pride in their performance.

Why would anyone give a * in that situation?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor bloke had to deal with being tackled at 90% of ruck contests and the maggots flat out let it go.

Then he has to watch half the list not give a * or have any pride in their performance.

Why would any give a * in that situation?
I'm not sure if pride is the issue, they're just not good enough. And because of the skill execution, or lack of, we tend to make the downhill skier teams look like millionaires. We keep bringing it up every week about Clarkson and making hard decisions, we're going to have to wear this for the rest of the year, but he's got a few to make. For a 4 time premiership coach some of them won't be that hard.

Or bouncing it clearly out of the center circle to Teakles advantage and not calling it back.

Why would anyone give a * in that situation?
They only started paying him frees after it became embarrassing not to do so. Could have had 4 or five in the first 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back