Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macleod will be staying up and If Greensbourough can beat Lalor next week they will stay up too.
Lalor must be red hot favorites for relegation even at this early stage. The bloods 2010 season was over the week before the first game when their commitee made the most stupid uninspiring decision to fine their players over training issues which resulted in Lance Whitnall retiring for a week before making a comeback for Craigiburn.:rolleyes:. Its not unfair to say that Big Red would have got the bloods over the line in their last three games?
Commitees dont fine players for no reason.Obviously the players who were fined were fined for a reason and if your assistant coach is 20 kilos over weight from last season and doesnt train surely the club is entilted to make a stand.Lance is obviously a fantastic player and maybe they would have won 3 out of there 4 games so far but what sort of example does it set for all the young players if your assistant coach doesnt train.Lalor have been in a position to win 3 games but lack of fitness has cost them,hence the fines.They will be a better club for it.

NO. I would address the issue well before the tuesday night before the first game.
You can tell players they have to train as part of their contracts but you cant go and pick them up every night to make sure they are there.You dont get paid to train in jan,feb march so you can only fine them when they are actually getting paid

Some interesting results from the weekend's round with Macleod's bubble developing a small leak, the Roosters plucked and Mont getting the chocolates (just).

Bulls back to form and Tigers a solid win at the Kennel.

Might need a steward's inquiry into tipsters who picked the card.

Greensy excellent, Macleod very poor. Quick lesson learned for the young kangas.

Borough hard all day and hunted in numbers and played with passion. Will be very competitive if they continue with the attitude displayed.
couldnt agree more clutch, macleod just flat and the boro just too good well done to them!!!
see you tomorow at training;);)

Rumour from a very good source has it that a few key Macleod "Clouder" Kangaroos got in a bit of strife last weekend. Apparently up to 4 players have been arrested on drug chargers for selling Stigs to YS's at Wah Wah early sunday morning. Might have to miss a few games. Mayb the shock loss to the Borocane roughed the joeys up a bit. Names will be released during the week

Apparently up to 4 players have been arrested on drug chargers for selling Stigs to YS's at Wah Wah early sunday morning.

What the hell does that mean??? please explain!

true blue, just a quick one who is taglieri and what number does he have

Bradyn Taglieri Playing full time for panthers now that the Northern Knights Realeased him on an account of his "height"

I think he may be donning either 50 or 51 can't be to sure about the number definetly know it's in the 50's

I Had been told Bundoora head coach had meeting with players who told them to intentionally get into his ear and rough him up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour from a very good source has it that a few key Macleod "Clouder" Kangaroos got in a bit of strife last weekend. Apparently up to 4 players have been arrested on drug chargers for selling Stigs to YS's at Wah Wah early sunday morning. Might have to miss a few games. Mayb the shock loss to the Borocane roughed the joeys up a bit. Names will be released during the week
is that just like troy luff signed at macleod??? your an idiot clown!!!

Bradyn Taglieri Playing full time for panthers now that the Northern Knights Realeased him on an account of his "height"

Height and the fact he doesn;t like to kiss ass probably didnt help

I think he may be donning either 50 or 51 can't be to sure about the number definetly know it's in the 50's

No 50 is correct

I Had been told Bundoora head coach had meeting with players who told them to intentionally get into his ear and rough him up a bit.

I wouldn't think that Ginger would have held a meeting specifically around this but would think 99% of coaches would instruct their charges to give stick to certain opposition players everyweek . Not sure that BTag was specifically targetted but irrespective he will fight back.

Height and the fact he doesn;t like to kiss ass probably didnt help

No 50 is correct

I wouldn't think that Ginger would have held a meeting specifically around this but would think 99% of coaches would instruct their charges to give stick to certain opposition players everyweek . Not sure that BTag was specifically targetted but irrespective he will fight back.
Bradyn Taglieri Playing full time for panthers now that the Northern Knights Released him on an account of his "height". WAS HE TO TALL?

Its been an interesting start to the season. I for one have watched a few teams get round.
I can tell yo this, the standard generally has dropped off from he last two seasons, apart from Barrots Boys - anyone can beat anyone.
The Tigers will have there easiest flag of the last few.
Lalor are not a 4/ zip side, esp because and while they got Sheppard - had they not lost Lance they would have beat Mont and Macleod. I think.

Mont are about as ordinary as they have been for a while, and will lose to Macleod this week. Where can I get odds for this??!
North's stalwalts area amazing - while those blokes are around they will never be poor on field. I'm talking Dean, Holmes, Florence, King.

And Bomber Keenan - is he underrated? Two comp B&Fs. Gun.

Its been an interesting start to the season. I for one have watched a few teams get round.
I can tell yo this, the standard generally has dropped off from he last two seasons, apart from Barrots Boys - anyone can beat anyone.
Lalor are not a 4/ zip side, esp because and while they got Sheppard - had they not lost Lance they would have beat Mont and Macleod. I think.

Mont are about as ordinary as they have been for a while, and will lose to Macleod this week. Where can I get odds for this??!
North's stalwalts area amazing - while those blokes are around they will never be poor on field. I'm talking Dean, Holmes, Florence, King.

Yes, Yes, maybe, Yes, Yes

I didn't get to see Macleod on the weekend, but word has it that we we were pretty flat / ordinary, so it should be another tough assignment against Mont at De Winton. Should be another bumper crowd with 2 strongly followed teams.

probably the most intelligent post i have read on here for some time.mont have definately come back to the rest but i do think they can get over the clouders this week.
lalor could possably have won all but their first game,however they didnt but dont seem to be as bad as the uninformed people getting on here giving them a canning

im not an NFL follower by any stretch of the imagination, however, I thought this would interest you guys, maybe you will tell me to get stuffed. Maybe you already heard it.

More than one NFL (aswell as EFL and EDFL) side has been in contact with Andrew Lovett, either directly or through his management, in regards to his availability this season.

He will more than Likely play VFL or WAFL if he thinks he is some chance to play league footy again (this was the case that manager Alex Mcdonald put forward on SEN this afternoon).

I realise there are some handy players running around your leauge, however a recruit like that would be pretty impressive.

Again, sorry to intrude on your board.

im not an NFL follower by any stretch of the imagination, however, I thought this would interest you guys, maybe you will tell me to get stuffed. Maybe you already heard it.

More than one NFL (aswell as EFL and EDFL) side has been in contact with Andrew Lovett, either directly or through his management, in regards to his availability this season.

He will more than Likely play VFL or WAFL if he thinks he is some chance to play league footy again (this was the case that manager Alex Mcdonald put forward on SEN this afternoon).

I realise there are some handy players running around your leauge, however a recruit like that would be pretty impressive.

Why would anyone tell you to get stuffed for making a valid comment?
I think he's oridinally from North Heidelberg is he not? Surely they would have been in his ear?

you sure your not alex mcdonald just sniffing around???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back