Think Tank Nothin’ wrong with a stabbing in geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Hai bay, cc here, yes it’s really me, after dusting myself off from being slaughtered by leobarryustarcampaigner in chess over this covid nonsense, I’m back with a little reality check.
I’ve seen the halfwit u.k moron post stuff about his glorious blockbuster ground hosting a few clubs at the ground Melbourne taxpayers paid for, they won’t be making money from(lol) to pay us back type of lame threads, so I thought I’d post something that actually comports to reality, unlike his beliefs on abortion, twump and democracy.

Selwood, captain duck brain damage, doesn’t think it’s important for authorities, the Police, the Law, to know who stabbed Jack (I stabbed myself in a failed drug deal) Steven.
So there you have it, feel free to get stabbed or stab away in Joel Selwoods world of “stabbing ain’t wrong in geelong”.

Last edited:

I'd let you stab me, OP. :rainbow:
Thanks for the support ol mate.
Slow start to the year for cc, but I’ll eventually warm up as the winter sets in.
Congrats to all the people to that have tried to keep the bay afloat with absolutely * all with which to do so.
17 days can’t come fast enuff nuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like this thread could become something of a flogstradamus as the second wave of covid hits us, Scummo cuts off the teat of welfare and drug dependency rises to unprecedented(yep, I used that **** word) levels and geelong goes into meltdown more than when they didn’t realise they wouldn’t be getting a Guggenheim(wot the * is that).
Ain’t nothin’ wrong with a stabbing in geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back