NRL NRL 2023 - Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday 14th July
Newcastle vs Wests Tigers (McDonald Jones Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 15th July
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Brisbane (Belmore Sports Ground - 15:00)
Manly-Warringah vs North Queensland (4 Pines Park, - 17:30)
Sydney Roosters vs Melbourne (Sydney Cricket Ground - 19:35)

Sunday 16th July
New Zealand vs Cronulla-Sutherland (Go Media Stadium - 14:00)
Dolphins vs Penrith (Kayo Stadium, - 16:05)
Parramatta vs Gold Coast (CommBank Stadium - 18:15)

Bye: Canberra, South Sydney, St.George-Illawarra

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5th place and one of the best F & A I've seen in a long time. Really well placed for a charge at the top 4.

Especially with the games to come should finish top 4, could finish top 2

I'm excited. Only saw bits and pieces today, but very good.

Not sure how much I read into today as Cronulla are the biggest pretenders around. You guys did exactly what I expected you to do.

It didn't look good, I'd expect two or three weeks for that.

Take it and run if it’s only 2. How on earth wasn’t that a send off the ref was hopeless. Sivo shouldn’t have been binned, RCG should have been sent off.

Take it and run if it’s only 2. How on earth wasn’t that a send off the ref was hopeless. Sivo shouldn’t have been binned, RCG should have been sent off.
I would have been a little upset if he was sent off, not because it wasn't worthy but because they generally don't give players their marching orders unless it's a real shocker, and I have seen worse this season that hasn't resulted in a send off.

I agree about Sivo, it looked like a good tackle from front on, but a little worse from behind. His initial contact has around the chest, but his shoulder got him square on the jaw, the fact that the Titans players didn't go off on a HIA suggests it wasn't a big hit.

I would have been a little upset if he was sent off, not because it wasn't worthy but because they generally don't give players their marching orders unless it's a real shocker, and I have seen worse this season that hasn't resulted in a send off.

I agree about Sivo, it looked like a good tackle from front on, but a little worse from behind. His initial contact has around the chest, but his shoulder got him square on the jaw, the fact that the Titans players didn't go off on a HIA suggests it wasn't a big hit.

A deliberate knee to a bloke on the ground is pretty bad. That’s a send off offence to be honest. The Sivo one was weird think it’s just a nice strong hit and I really wish every head contact wasn’t a bin.

It didn't look good, I'd expect two or three weeks for that.
Wasn’t great and he should get 3 and should have been a send off.
Be nice if the useless fat prick called the game fairly though, Titans were getting away with murder

Wasn’t great and he should get 3 and should have been a send off.
Be nice if the useless fat prick called the game fairly though, Titans were getting away with murder
The absolute irony being the penalty that should've been called on the FG play for the Titans.

The ref yells they're offside and then did nothing about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back