NRL NRL 2023 - Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed can someone tell me why Hastings isn’t kicking? He’s much better than Ponga who is mediocre at best with the boot. Grant should have been binned agree
Hastings had been before an injury but even he was poor.

It's cost us 3 games already this year - might end up being the reason we don't play finals.

Hastings had been before an injury but even he was poor.

It's cost us 3 games already this year - might end up being the reason we don't play finals.

No that would be playing Ponga at 5/8th to fit in Miller of all people. Then to compound that concussing your million dollar a year player. Coaching has been horrific this season from Obren

No that would be playing Ponga at 5/8th to fit in Miller of all people. Then to compound that concussing your million dollar a year player. Coaching has been horrific this season from Obren
And yet despite what you said, if we had a goal kicker, we'd have 6 more points in lieu of that poor coaching.

I actually think his coaching has been much better - our squad is pretty putrid, it shouldn't be beating Melbourne really.

The list management is terrible up there. We're paying a fortune for the Saifiti brothers, all because they're local boys.

And yet despite what you said, if we had a goal kicker, we'd have 6 more points in lieu of that poor coaching.

I actually think his coaching has been much better - our squad is pretty putrid, it shouldn't be beating Melbourne really.

The list management is terrible up there. We're paying a fortune for the Saifiti brothers, all because they're local boys.

You'd have been winning more games despite that kicking if Ponga was at fullback all season long. The side isn't that bad, a good pack, elite fullback, very good half in Hastings, serviceable dummy half in Crossland. That is a side that should be in the 8

You'd have been winning more games despite that kicking if Ponga was at fullback all season long. The side isn't that bad, a good pack, elite fullback, very good half in Hastings, serviceable dummy half in Crossland. That is a side that should be in the 8
Oh you won't hear any arguments from me on Ponga being a fullback.

Our pack is awful. The Saifiti's have been really below par this year. Leo has been handy admittedly. Our backrowers are crap as well though. Can't get rid of Fitzgibbon quickly enough.

Maybe it's the pessimist in me but I honestly expected we'd be fighting for the spoon.

Oh you won't hear any arguments from me on Ponga being a fullback.

Our pack is awful. The Saifiti's have been really below par this year. Leo has been handy admittedly. Our backrowers are crap as well though. Can't get rid of Fitzgibbon quickly enough.

Maybe it's the pessimist in me but I honestly expected we'd be fighting for the spoon.

Feel there’s enough in the pack, Daniel Safiti might want to pull his finger out though, Jacob has been very good though. There’s enough ingredients to be in the 5-8 range

The Bulldogs have been absolutely deplorable this year. There should be more pressure on them than there has been.

Not necessarily Ciraldo but no one has questions Gus

Agree have had quite a few major injuries though to be fair

These contracts they're throwing around are ridiculous though. Now there's rumours that Luai is being offered a mil. They're going to end up with 5 players taking 80% of their cap, surrounded by crap.

Just signed Liam Knight today too. Even Souths fans are happy he’s gone. Don’t get the Luai one they have a 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just signed Liam Knight today too. Even Souths fans are happy he’s gone. Don’t get the Luai one they have a 6
Would make absolutely no sense. You'd have to push Burton to the centre's (and he'd be wildly overpaid for the position).

That's before Crichton inevitably ends up there as well - they may have bought him as a FB but he certainly isn't one.

Would make absolutely no sense. You'd have to push Burton to the centre's (and he'd be wildly overpaid for the position).

That's before Crichton inevitably ends up there as well - they may have bought him as a FB but he certainly isn't one.

Plus they have no middle forwards, and don’t tell me Pangai the bloke turns up once every 10 games. Burton flat out is a centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back