NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Next 2 weeks of NXT officially branded as the Great American Bash to go head to head with AEW Fyter Fest
So we got Adam Cole vs Keith Lee, winner takes all (NXT and North American titles) going against Mox vs Cage for the AEW World Championship.

No idea if the latter even happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Cole and Undisputed Era to Raw or Smackdown now?

Smackdown has more faces that the Undisputed Era haven't already worked with in NXT, so could move onto Smackdown in the next few months. Maybe start by attacking the mid card of Daniel Bryan, Drew Gulak, etc. Could possibly even also attack Nakamura & Cesaro (effectively turning them face)

I would love to see a Bryan, Gulak, Nakamura & Cesaro Vs The Undisputed Era 8-mana tag match at some stage.

I'd have them go to Raw.

Then within a fortnight
Cole beats Crews for US belt.
Roddy beats Truth for 24/7 (he legitimises the belt and has UE to fend off challenges)
And KOR and BF beat the Street Profits for the Tag Belts.

Then allows for a range of multiman matches with the four previous belt holders
So Cole and Undisputed Era to Raw or Smackdown now?

I'd have them go to Raw.

Then within a fortnight
Roddy beats Truth for 24/7 (he legitimises the belt and has UE to fend off challenges)

I like this.

I'd have them go to Raw.

Then within a fortnight

Sounds awesome. Too bad Kevin "but no one knows who they are" Dunn will get in Vince's ear and kill any chance of something like that ever happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back