NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

What a match! Cole and KOR

Hopefully Cole goes up to Raw they need some help, would prefer if Balor and Kross both went up to.

I'm only just watching night 2 now having only seen bits and pieces on tv over the last 3 weeks.

When did they change Escobars music? And why? His previous entrance theme was a ******* banger.

Just started night two. Didnt bother night 1 think its only the Walter match im interested in. Skipped the first three matches because I'm over ladder matches (needs to be retired imo) not interested in shotzi black-heart or Candace le rae so didnt watch. And never been into gargano apart from the ciampo matches. I could do without the theatrics for karrion kross entrance as well. Dosent need it. Just started the nxt tittle match so will see how we go from here

Last two matches were amazing. O'rielly definitely got the better music out of the two although they both need better songs. Why did o'rielly have ax and smash on his top? Surprised he was allowed that tbh. Havent been watching every week where is bobby fish? Has he said anything about ue breaking up video? Audio?

Side note i HATE ramps that go straight to the ring always have since I first saw it in wcw

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
should be Ilja to beat him in the long-awaited rematch? but if not, then who?
He could just hold the belt for ages until the right person comes along. Like Nick Aldis holding the NWA title.

Walter vs Rampage Brown on NXT UK was pretty good. I'm getting big Andre The Giant vibes from Walter over there. He could hold the belt for well over 1000 days if they wanted him to.
Was hoping Rampage was going over
Don't see anyone on the NXT UK roster to get the belt
A repackaged Wolfgang maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew watching Cole vs O'Reilly that the smarks would love it while I thought it was really mediocre. There's very much a formula to big Adam Cole matches - there has been for about 7-8 years now.

It also completely takes me out of it when there's like 3-4 instances where the babyface just looks like a moron. Like putting the chain in the ring to immediately be neckbreakered on it, or pussying out of the brainbuster on the steps before, 2 minutes later, doing it on the announce table without a second thought. I'm glad wrapping the chain around his leg played into the finish, cos otherwise O'Reilly's just an idiot letting Cole trip him, restrict him, drag him, wrap it round his fist or whip him during submission moves.

For all the "fight forever" bullshit - I'm happy to say that Cole's girlfriend had a better hardcore match in the last month than he did today.

I would've liked to see Balor win before Kross won a rematch. To me it kind of invalidates the title reign if a guy drops it due to injury, then immediately wins it back from the guy that won it. It's the definition of a paper champion.

I must be in the minority, I like the production value of Kross' entrance and wish they'd do it for more guys.
I just don't like the black and entrance. And whatever scarlett? Was doing in the middle if the ring.

Honestly only would of watched Walter and ciampa out those matches. I cant do two nights of a show its ridiculous I struggle with two hr wrestling shows now

Yea fair enough was good though and that was watching it after the painful experience that was WMania. Even in the CWC Takeover had a million times better energy and matches were well worked. The multi man that Jona Rock won was also very good.

I'm a casual fan these days but I will tune in (well, look it up on the WWE network) to watch any of Walter's matches. I'm an old-school jaded fan but he is seriously great. I can switch my brain into neutral and buy into his matches. I love his entrance, I love the way he wrestles, I love the way he carries himself.

Disappointed that Jordan Devlin didn't win the unified cruiserweight titles. Escobars interim reign has been boring as hell.
Despite my ramblings about this,
Escobar drops the title to Kushida straight away haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back