Mystery Oak Island.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was getting really interested reading this thread up to about page 5 and then I skipped to the end and it's just gibberish. So fill me in on the middle - was this all just a hoax/anti-climax?

I hate overdramatised history channel crap so I'm not watching it

Its nothing by the looks of it. TV trying to make money out of a bullshit story.

Just thinking about it, how would anyone back in the day be able to dig that deep with no solid structure going down? Its not like you would be digging through just dirt either its probably flooded from the water table. I'm surprised so many people have spent so much time and money trying to dig it up.

id love to find out that it really was aliens, but that they built it just to troll us. kinda like 2000 space odyssey but instead of a black monolith at the bottom theres just a note saying lol

I'd love it if the Lagina brothers found the ark and the Canadian govt said "hey guys that's oors, and we won't hear another word aboot it."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw mods can you cut us some slack in this thread please? Can you please ask Chief if it's ok JUST ITT to call them the Vagina Brothers...? I mean it's so close!!

Idiot!

Good news guys. A new expert has visited the island and told them that the Aztecs were there in the 1500s and planned to relocate their empire on Oak Island because Cortez was kicking their arse in Sth America. He believes that there is vast Mayan and Aztec treaures in the swamp and also the tomb of Emperor Montezuma himself.

So they are now going to dig for Aztec treasures.

OMG! Best island ever!!!!!

Good news guys. A new expert has visited the island and told them that the Aztecs were there in the 1500s and planned to relocate their empire on Oak Island because Cortez was kicking their arse in Sth America. He believes that there is vast Mayan and Aztec treaures in the swamp and also the tomb of Emperor Montezuma himself.

So they are now going to dig for Aztec treasures.

OMG! Best island ever!!!!!
Do we think the plane Hitler had pushed into the swamp in Bogata could also be in this very swamp?
Maybe when they run out of Aztec,Jewish,Knights of the red cross,pirate and other ideas w,we can expect the Hitler search to kick off the new season.

*spoiler alert* they find nothing.

They've already found coconut fibres and coins. I think the more enlightened among us can see where this is heading.

ArkOfTheCovenant__0109.jpg

they got the final old guy on board who had the only bit of land they didnt control.

Now also searching for british treasure from the American Revolution.

I'll say it again: best treasure island ever!
Have been told they find a 9 goal breeze in one of the shafts.
Could be true i suspect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back