Racing October Daily Punt: Strictly No Foreigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great race and a stack of chances…. Last of the Line looks a great E/W bet and I’m hoping Karli’s Karna gets a run. Last 2 runs have been excellent. But yeah going to be great to watch

Yep those are the correct 2 to be on along with Trix. Karli’s would be a franky worral if she handled the wet but 2 goes on it been substandard.

golden eagle thoughts tomorrow everyone? top 3 picks?

Easier to just lay the fave.

My top 3 would be

IWIW
Wewal
Mr Moazart

but could easily not find any of the top 8

I'm just a mug punter so have no idea.

But I do find the usual media tipsters saying Light Infrantry is a good thing tomorrow a bit odd.

We are told our sprinters are the best in the world and the internationals shouldn't even bother showing up.

But if they go another furlong all our horses are awful and they can send their horses here and win easily.

:huh:

But I do find the usual media tipsters saying Light Infrantry is a good thing tomorrow a bit odd.

We are told our sprinters are the best in the world and the internationals shouldn't even bother showing up.

But if they go another furlong all our horses are awful and they can send their horses here and win easily.

Mug punters are the best,I know.

What works for me in the Spring Carnival is I have a self-imposed media blackout,starting tonight,on anything MC.

Another tip
"If ya like it,back it"
Heard this a few times,by pissed old mugs at the pub when they're having a killer day on the punt.

Won’t get any love but the Asian Beau looks one of the best betting races you can get. Alaskan god and the cerise and white taking a ridiculous market %.

I don’t think Alaskan God can possibly win and he’s gone up fave. Logically it’s impossible to believe even straight against Trix.
Can definitely win, stable love this horse

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

There’s a number of reputations on line with some of the big statements on L Infantry last few days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plonking the entire carnival bank on Surefire at odds on in race 2 of the week a smart play?
Am I right in thinking with the scratching of Loft it's J Macs chance for a ride in the cup so he'll be hell bent to win on Surefire?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back