Hot Topic Off The Books Illicit Drug Test Claims in Bombshell AFL ‘Cover-Up’ - Injuries Faked To Evade Game Day Detection

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Surprise surprise NOT!

Have a guess which Club ⛷️

AFL drugs bombshell: MP tells federal parliament of secret illicit drug tests allegedly authorised by league’s top medico

A Melbourne Football Club doctor has sensationally admitted to conducting “off the books” illicit drug tests – allegedly authorised by the AFL – to help players evade detection on match days.

The doctor-turned-whistleblower says players who confessed to having taken drugs in the days before AFL games were given secret tests to ensure their systems were clear or were advised to “fake an injury” so they would not risk being tested and suspended for breaches of the World Anti-Doping Agency code.

Corrupt AFL 😡

Surprise surprise NOT!

AFL drugs bombshell: MP tells federal parliament of secret illicit drug tests allegedly authorised by league’s top medico

Corrupt AFL 😡
Well, well, well… Gillon and Goyder both implicated too.

Watch the AFL go into overdrive to make all of this go away.

Surprise surprise NOT!

Corrupt AFL 😡

Holy s**t. A list of names of players with odd absences comes to mind. Must refrain, must refrain, must refrain.

Staying Out Of It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Holy s**t. A list of names of players with odd absences comes to mind. Must refrain, must refrain, must refrain.

Staying Out Of It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

It won’t be just the Dees.

Yes yes REFRAIN.

“ it is an AFL problem with multiple players coming to Melbourne from other teams with pre-existing cocaine dependencies more than suggesting that drug testing workarounds are commonplace elsewhere in the AFL.”

I’d love for Kyle Reimers to come out and remind everyone he was the whistleblower of the Essendon drugs saga and how the AFL did everything to shut him down

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Andrew Wilkie certainly has form as a whistleblower. I imagine he would have dotted his i’s and crossed his t’s

For all the crap he cops, I'm all for whistleblowers. Keep the bastards honest.

* poster on the Main Board 😂😂😂

Obviously doesn’t know the difference between PEDS & illicit drugs.

The afl destroyed Essendon for 10 years with the sanctions for something that was never proved. Jobe and the others including hird should be suing the afl for millions if it true that they knew about this. Jail for those in the afl that new about it as it’s as good as Mitch fixing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* poster on the Main Board 😂😂😂

Obviously doesn’t know the difference between PEDS & illicit drugs.
Dare I say that the * affair may well have suggested to the AFL that they could “control” a doping situation. I mean… they held off sanctions as long as they could, they quite possibly gave * the heads up on what was coming which resulted in documents being destroyed. I personally think there would be a view in the AFL that they believe they did plenty to reduce the impact on *.

It seems possible to me that what these latest allegations might point to is belief of the AFL that they can control the narrative around illicit (performance enhancing) drugs. And that belief likely stems from the * scandal.

Dare I say that the * affair may well have suggested to the AFL that they could “control” a doping situation. I mean… they held off sanctions as long as they could, they quite possibly gave * the heads up on what was coming which resulted in documents being destroyed. I personally think there would be a view in the AFL that they believe they did plenty to reduce the impact on *.

It seems possible to me that what these latest allegations might point to is belief of the AFL that they can control the narrative around illicit (performance enhancing) drugs. And that belief likely stems from the * scandal.

Glenn Bartlett is a *ing animal, he is stopping at nothing to rectify the real injustice he feels has been bestowed upon him.
He’s played every card so far perfectly, the AFL and Melbourne must be absolutely shitting themselves at the thought of whatever cards he’s got left.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surprise surprise NOT!

Corrupt AFL 😡

You just know it’s the end of days for the Carlton FC if this is Carlton. The league will remove our license, boil down our trophies down to dust and hand * and Collingwood the 2001-2003 flags just because Michael Voss coached us.

The article states Melbourne picked up other players with cocaine dependency. So assumption is it's league wide.

Ben Brown from North. May GCS. Leaver Crows. Shache Lions. Grundy Pies.

List goes on.

Sorry rushed for time today….

Can someone succinctly explain what the drugs news is about…what secret tests?

Thank you in advance
Read the article in Aph’s post

Remove this Banner Ad

Back