Social Off Topic Thread - Shells' Shack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really, she just can't play tennis poor woman.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a sports journo telling the story about how he was at Wimbledon just walking around the outer courts where most of the nobodies play and in an instant he was nearly run over by a stampede of people. Couldn't work out WTF was going on for a bit before finally realising it was where Kournikova was about to play.

Main thing I remember about her playing was being shocking for double faults.

She only really looked decent with long black hair. I don't find her attractive but I think The Unforgiven said he did a few years back.

Cbf for singers mate. When I saw Justice League today I couldn't concentrate on the movie. All I could think about was how does one person look so good like Gal Gadot. I mean I've seen people I class as 'sexy' but this felt like goddess and that's a first for me hey. And she's not even that great. It's just in the DC movies!
I loved her before she cut her hair but her short hair looks s**t. I also think she's a bit of an idiot in general, and stupid women I do find somewhat of a turnoff.

Gal Gadot is a hottie. My daughter is in awe of her as she loves Wonder Woman. I'm in awe of her for the fact I haven't seen an alpha female like her since Xena.

I loved her before she cut her hair but her short hair looks s**t. I also think she's a bit of an idiot in general, and stupid women I do find somewhat of a turnoff.

Gal Gadot is a hottie. My daughter is in awe of her as she loves Wonder Woman. I'm in awe of her for the fact I haven't seen an alpha female like her since Xena.
She's very awkward man. Should see her in Justice League when she just stands there in the middle of a group convo. I dunno if it's for this specifically but her 'resting' face is so damn cute man. I couldn't help but not stop looking hey

Taken a while but finally got around to watching Schindler's List. Even more moving having spent time watching docos on this part of the war.
Tom Hanks was lucky to win the Oscar in 93. Neeson was bloody good.

I remember a sports journo telling the story about how he was at Wimbledon just walking around the outer courts where most of the nobodies play and in an instant he was nearly run over by a stampede of people. Couldn't work out WTF was going on for a bit before finally realising it was where Kournikova was about to play.

Main thing I remember about her playing was being shocking for double faults.

I saw her on Vodafone back in 200....1?2. Something like that.

I walked out to get a drink, etc- came back- i had about a million young men begging me for my ticket to get in the stadium. I should have held an auction for my ticket :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back