Official Brian Wilson 2002 Australian Tour Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 17, 2000
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Alright. Nothing official as yet, but I have heard from a very reliable source that Brian is coming in December, will play 5 dates in Australia (I'm assuming Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne Adelaide and Perth), with a possible New Zealand leg to be added to the tour.

Unclear as to whether this will be the Pet Sounds show with full symphony, or just the standard show, as Brian has been performing both this year.

More details as they come to hand. :cool:

Are they going to bring their own recorded applause and blast it through the PA after each song? If not, it will be highly awkward with Lioness clapping out there all by herself. ;) :D

Originally posted by Mooster7
Are they going to bring their own recorded applause and blast it through the PA after each song? If not, it will be highly awkward with Lioness clapping out there all by herself. ;) :D

:mad:

You can laugh all you want, this is gonna be huge. :cool:

:eek: :rolleyes:

You lot can say what you want, this is my dream come true and you can't spoil it for me. :D

Thousands of believers have been waiting decades for the great man to appear here, I don't think there'll be an empty seat at any of the shows. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back