Official " Sebastian Vettel " is a ****ing HACK thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Correction: 2011.
Not sure what whatever 2011 means has to do with Vettel being a ****ing hack

webber-meme-generator-oi-vettel-turn-that-bieber-s-t-off-9e8706.PNG

Except a lot of the time he isn't in the lead he somehow finds a way to make up positions and score the points needed.
For example, Abu Dhabi and Brazil 2012

You can't reason with idiots.

I won't lie, I use to hate VET and be the same.

I had been watching F1 on and off for the last 10 years, but it wasn't until about 4 years ago that I started to really follow F1, just as VET was starting to dominate in late 2010/early 2011. At the start I was a blind WEB fan as I naturally went for him as he was the only Aussie in a sport that I had only just started to follow. I suppose in a way I was "conditioned" to hate VET because of it....think along the lines of "who does this young rude German think he is, beating a beloved under dog whose Australian?"

But about towards the end of the 2011 season my understanding of the sport grew, and so did my respect for VET. I still couldn't stand him winning (and yes he dominated that year), but I knew it wasn't all just the car, and the RBR conspiracies that got thrown around various Australian forums just started to make me laugh, and dislike blind WEB fans, which I use to be.

A mate of mine only just started to follow F1 about a year and a half ago, and he is currently like I was at the start, a blind WEB fan. He couldn't believe that I didn't think WEB was the best driver on the grid and that I didn't agree with his "RBR are corrupt and sabotage WEB's car" ideas...I mean WEB is an Aussie, surely he must be the best out there?!?!?!

Either way, the constant VET and RBR bashing from a lot of WEB fans has just gotten tired and predictable. I love WEB and am genuinely bummed that he never won a WDC, but unfortunately not all sporting stories end in with a fairy tale.

WEB has one more race and then he is gone...I just hope his "conspiracy theory" fans don't all jump on the RIC bandwagon and then do the same if he doesn't perform or match VET. Don't ruin that for me as well :p

I dont hate Vettel. He is an exceptionally talented driver.
All i want to see is him prove his worth in a different car. Like all of the other greats have done. It is only when he does that that myself like many others will come around.

I dont hate Vettel. He is an exceptionally talented driver.
All i want to see is him prove his worth in a different car. Like all of the other greats have done. It is only when he does that that myself like many others will come around.

Wasn't you I was referring too good sir.

FWIW, Mika only drove two (his first two) seasons with a team that wasn't McLaren. Does that mean he never proved himself? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't you I was referring too good sir.

FWIW, Mika only drove two (his first two) seasons with a team that wasn't McLaren. Does that mean he never proved himself? ;)

I know it wasnt. Just jumped in.

Mika proved himself in a McLaren when that wasnt the best car on the grid. And then took it to Schumi in the Ferrari in the first couple of years of the 2000s.
Seb has one race in an Adrain Newey designed Torro Rosso in the Wet to hang his hat on.

And without starting WW3. Is Mika really an All Time great either? He made the best of a very suitable situation for himself.

I know it wasnt. Just jumped in.

Mika proved himself in a McLaren when that wasnt the best car on the grid. And then took it to Schumi in the Ferrari in the first couple of years of the 2000s.
Seb has one race in an Adrain Newey designed Torro Rosso in the Wet to hang his hat on.

And without starting WW3. Is Mika really an All Time great either? He made the best of a very suitable situation for himself.

Ah, excellent point.

Seriously???? Will it ever end?

Even during the broadcast last night I remember Brundle going "please don't tweet in about RBR sabotaging Webber" (something to that effect)

Seriously???? Will it ever end?

Even during the broadcast last night I remember Brundle going "please don't tweet in about RBR sabotaging Webber" (something to that effect)
o_O
Brundle has alluded to it more than most, in fact he was amongst if not the first to push the special treatment fingerboy gets over webber.

Interesting article.

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/red-bull-racing-is-like-the-nasa-of-cheating-1663441969/+matthardigree

Claims vettel was given illegal traction control in 2013 and Webber wasn't.

The next year, in 2013, Red Bull is alleged to have created a legal version of the otherwise totally illegal traction control system, which was allegedly only in use on eventual champion Sebastian Vettel's car, thereby explaining why teammate Mark Webber left F1 in a huff entirely at the end of the season.

Interesting article.

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/red-bull-racing-is-like-the-nasa-of-cheating-1663441969/ matthardigree

Claims vettel was given illegal traction control in 2013 and Webber wasn't.
Except in the very next paragraph it says

It's supposed to have worked using some combination of the hybrid system and the suspension and probably didn't actually exist (the best theory is it's some sort of weird engine mapping), but Red Bull is so great at stretching the rules that people believed they had to be doing it.

I've been very late coming round from my "yay WEB boo SEB' days, actually starting to like Vettel more each season, all things considered he's taken the trouncing by Dan this year in a very adult fashion, and anyone who does max doughies in the final straight in direct opposition to the word of Ecclestone can't be all that bad.

Except in the very next paragraph it says

Did you read the whole article? They don't rate him at all. They insinuate redbull cheated its way to winning all its races. Now if you consider the team favoritism Vettel got. These people are saying his titles were softer than Prosts. now thats saying something.

I remember reading last year that someone thought that Vettels car sounded different cornering to what webbers did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back