Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. Get the feeling they need a freshen up. It's hard for any coach to keep the enthusiasm up with the same voice and normally same message for more than 2 years so he has actually done very well to keep Lavi contending over his period in charge.

This. Will be interesting to see how they go about it. Do they look to bring a big name in or to they promote from within

No. Get the feeling they need a freshen up. It's hard for any coach to keep the enthusiasm up with the same voice and normally same message for more than 2 years so he has actually done very well to keep Lavi contending over his period in charge.

Can't believe he was just 22 years old when he took on the coaching role :eek:

This is the first week for the season when there are 4 potentially good games.
Hard to pick a winner between Lavi and Raiders but think Lavi too good at home. Word has it that Nick Meredith will be playing.
Wodonga v Yarra on the Dogs home track will be interesting. Wodonga have beaten Myrtleford and Albury but have been thrashed by Wang and Raiders. Think Yarra with Howe as an inclusion will be too good.
Albury v Saints. Mellingtons return definitely makes Albury look a lot stronger even with Burgess coming back for the Sainters.
Nth v Rovers. Should be close but sadly will be a lowly standard for an O&M game. Sad to think of how much the league has dropped off the radar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no surprise in the lavy circles
its been on the cards for awhile the lavy puppet master (sanson) and him don't get on
knives have been out for him for 12 months

Judging by your previous posts, I think I've got a pretty clear idea of who you are.

I'd say it's no surprise in Lavi circles either. Saker is in his 6th year as coach, from conversations I've been apart of he feels he's given it his best shot and is looking to give the club a chance to find someone else to do the same. James has done a great job and in a different era would've most likely been a premiership coach with possible multiple flags.

If Timba or anyone else wanted James gone I'd think they could've "pulled the knives" out long before this.

Unless of course you're referring to me being the master puppeteer!! I do have history with a few D tricks in the showers, but never expected it to reach bigfooty!!!!

Am I the only person to have seen the vision of a prominent Tigers player lashing out at a Myrtleford supporter? There's not a lot of contact in it, but it had potential to become a seriously ugly incident.

Or is it just being swept under the O&M carpet?

Am I the only person to have seen the vision of a prominent Tigers player lashing out at a Myrtleford supporter? There's not a lot of contact in it, but it had potential to become a seriously ugly incident.

what quarter and minute of game?

Everything Albury seems to scare the league. They don't seem to want to act against the backers that wield a fair bit of influence. The best case in point was when Elliott Powell was found to have played a game for Dederang seconds last year without a permit. It was clearly a huge breach of th rules but didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Everything Albury seems to scare the league. They don't seem to want to act against the backers that wield a fair bit of influence. The best case in point was when Elliott Powell was found to have played a game for Dederang seconds last year without a permit. It was clearly a huge breach of th rules but didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Hence the reason the once mighty O&M is where it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back