Remove this Banner Ad

LemmingMaster

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2008
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi people,

Considering isolation has reduced our ability to play board games with groups of people, I've moved to online board games.

Facebook has a good group called VBPerth

Feel free for anyone to join, we also have a discord server that is great for organising and playing games.

I am currently enjoing board game arena and playing games like Troyes, Clans of Caledonia, Tzolkin, Love Letter, Saboteur, Sushi Go, Jaipur...

Last edited:

Dinsdale

®Moderation of beer©
Jun 5, 2007
Brewery
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Perth, CI Warriors, Beer
Catan?

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Must say it only cops a mention in the 'Other' section above but I have been doing video conferences dedicated to Jackbox party games which have all still been highly entertaining and full of laughs.
From my experience it's been well worth it to run a video conference simultaneously when playing any of the online games though really, not as stimulating without that element.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets

Andre

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haven't played them but have heard good things particularly about Scythe and Carcassone.

How do these play online?
Got this bundle on the weekend so my wife and I had some different games to do online with our 2 regular board game friends. Played Love Letter, Potion Explosion and Carcassone. Having all three ‘real’ versions the online ones feel largely the same. Worth getting if you’ve friends to play with, whilst waiting to meet up in person.

Goodo73

Premium Platinum
Apr 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Lakers | 49ers | SMC Gaels
Steam are having their Summer Sale right now. Quite a few digital board games discounted. Also, Tabletop Simulator is down to ~$15.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad