Official Team Thread Ophidian Academy Roll Call

Remove this Banner Ad

The Ophidian Academy has been established because creating the next generation of Old Boys is just as important as getting the fossils onboard.

As such, this is the roll call for all new members of the Academy; who will be the names you will hear, and the names you will fear in season 34!!!

1643773713082.png

Wickzki
Despite my attempts to ban all Carlton supporters from the Academy, I could not say no to the 10 year bigfooty veteran in Wickzki . I have also heard that this man from parts unknown is the only man on the WWE board to successfully pin PhenomenalV1 with a flying bodypress that would make Ricky the Dragon Steamboat weep.

and Fleabane
I admit, I have concerns about this one. To be honest, I'm just hoping the Bane of the Fleas can keep Bonz infestation issues under control, but the recruiters are adamant that he will be the surprise packet of the Old Boys in S34

Welcome aboard gentlemen. Its great to have our first Academy students out and about!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have also heard that this man from parts unknown is the only man on the WWE board to successfully pin @PhenomenalV1 with a flying bodypress that would make Ricky the Dragon Steamboat weep.
I have no recollection of this incident, and I will erase it from SFAEW history faster than you can say "Ned_Flanders currently has the worst average Sim rating of any SFAEW Superstar"!

The Ophidian Academy has been established because creating the next generation of Old Boys is just as important as getting the fossils onboard.

As such, this is the roll call for all new members of the Academy; who will be the names you will hear, and the names you will fear in season 34!!!

1643773713082-png.1320440

Wickzki
Despite my attempts to ban all Carlton supporters from the Academy, I could not say no to the 10 year bigfooty veteran in Wickzki . I have also heard that this man from parts unknown is the only man on the WWE board to successfully pin PhenomenalV1 with a flying bodypress that would make Ricky the Dragon Steamboat weep.

and Fleabane
I admit, I have concerns about this one. To be honest, I'm just hoping the Bane of the Fleas can keep Bonz infestation issues under control, but the recruiters are adamant that he will be the surprise packet of the Old Boys in S34

Welcome aboard gentlemen. Its great to have our first Academy students out and about!!!
Thanks for the kind-ish welcome! You are right to have concerns as I'm a genuine rookie, a bit of a project one could say. Athletic but slightly built, obsessive, poor memory (example: I can barely recall the glorious good old days at the Ophidians - how does that even happen?). I like my creature comforts and I'm a rookie at pest control.

Thanks for the kind-ish welcome! You are right to have concerns as I'm a genuine rookie, a bit of a project one could say. Athletic but slightly built, obsessive, poor memory (example: I can barely recall the glorious good old days at the Ophidians - how does that even happen?). I like my creature comforts and I'm a rookie at pest control.

welcome aboard mate, looking forward to you being a part of our inaugural season :D

Yarr who the fu** cares
Dear Mr TJASTA
I am aware that you are deeply hurt by your rejection to join the Ophidian Old Boys,
please try and keep some dignity by not producing any more pathetic public outbursts every time someone is honored to join our exclusive fraternity.

Wishing you well in your sad SFA existence

Chancellor Ophidian Old boys
Tigerturbulance

Dear Mr TJASTA
I am aware that you are deeply hurt by your rejection to join the Ophidian Old Boys,
please try and keep some dignity by not producing any more pathetic public outbursts every time someone is honored to join our exclusive fraternity.

Tigerturbulance

i remember that application

it was a MS Paint picture of a pirate riding Dino, and waving a sword in the air

Dear Mr TJASTA

Tigerturbulance
i remember that application

it was a MS Paint picture of a pirate riding Dino, and waving a sword in the air
Takin' bits from the Bombers now. Arrrgh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back