Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The last two seasons Richmond have had as close to no injuries as a club can wish for

Their loss to the Pies and blowing last years Premiership will haunt them forever

GOOD!!!

I wonder which of our players that soulless RICHmond Cub Franchise will target at the end of this season

Camsta

All Australian
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The last two seasons Richmond have had as close to no injuries as a club can wish for

Their loss to the Pies and blowing last years Premiership will haunt them forever

GOOD!!!

I wonder which of our players that soulless RICHmond Cub Franchise will target at the end of this season
Bet they’d love some miles/Ellis depth right about now

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
RICHmond’s Martin getting only a week is a joke BUT given he’s from a big VFL club it’s to be expected

A Suns player would get 3-4 weeks
Luckily he is playing for Melbourne now .

SunnerSS

GCSUNSCAST HOST
Sep 3, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
RICHmond’s Martin getting only a week is a joke BUT given he’s from a big VFL club it’s to be expected

A Suns player would get 3-4 weeks
if the giants player suffered concussion or a broken jaw he wouldve been done for 6-8weeks. its all about the result. which is what the newly added clause "potential to cause serious harm" is supposed to consider.

in my opinion any intentional strike to the head should be punished severely. it's sad that this now sets a precedent. i thought the Gaff incident last year wouldve stamped these acts out.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
if the giants player suffered concussion or a broken jaw he wouldve been done for 6-8weeks. its all about the result. which is what the newly added clause "potential to cause serious harm" is supposed to consider.

in my opinion any intentional strike to the head should be punished severely. it's sad that this now sets a precedent. i thought the Gaff incident last year wouldve stamped these acts out.
It's unbelievable really
Off the ball he lifts his elbow and hits a guy in the head
One week

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Loved Brad Scott’s interview today that was shown on AFL360. Saying it has taken longer than anticipated to gel the 7/8 new players into the team and now they’re 0-3.

Thankgod we don’t know what that’s like with only the.... 7 new players coming into the 22. Dew and co. has done an incredible job getting the squad on the same page in such a short time.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Loved Brad Scott’s interview today that was shown on AFL360. Saying it has taken longer than anticipated to gel the 7/8 new players into the team and now they’re 0-3.

Thankgod we don’t know what that’s like with only the.... 7 new players coming into the 22. Dew and co. has done an incredible job getting the squad on the same page in such a short time.
Good luck to Brad trying to gel Hall with his team.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Always a good day
And to a Plastic Franchise too lol
There's a couple of posters on their board who are literally freaks who will no doubt need sedating tonight

One STRANGE one I had to block because of his quasi stalking of me.
His meltdowns are quality but I’ll never be able to see them again.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Eagles going to win another flag , lucky no more future pick to give..

Back