Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, the dreaded navicular bone again. Hogan will undergo surgery and is done for the season.

“Jesse has suffered a recurrence of the injury to the navicular bone in his right foot”

Wow, the dreaded navicular bone again. Hogan will undergo surgery and is done for the season.

“Jesse has suffered a recurrence of the injury to the navicular bone in his right foot”
All this 17 years old mini draft from Crotch,Hogan to Jack martin all suffer some kind of injuries in their career.

Last edited:

Usually that’s a 12 to 24 month recovery for that type of injury. You try and come back to early and you can end your career.

They're saying 16 weeks, and would be ready for round 1 next year.
Geez.

I’ve seen NBA basketballers miss a season and two seasons with navicular bone injuries.

That area has very poor blood circulation, so typically takes longer to heal.

But I’m not a doctor, so I’ll shut up about it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez.

I’ve seen NBA basketballers miss a season and two seasons with navicular bone injuries.

That area has very poor blood circulation, so typically takes longer to heal.

But I’m not a doctor, so I’ll shut up about it now.
AFL players don’t have 120+ kilos going through there feet and legs like NBA players tho. And no where near the explosion.

How good do Carlton look now after getting rid of Bolton and scraping his overcomplicated and defence first game plain.

Playing now look like they are enjoying their footy again

More excuses from the Pies.
Lucky to be 5-6 of those 20+ players would be in the best 22.
Other teams have had bigger injury concerns to top players this year like Eagle at one point missing 6 of their best players Richmond missing half their best 22 for most of the year.
No excuses from those teams

its not an excuse just a valid explanation. Its not the number of players but the quality of them.
De Goey
Adams
Greenwood
Aish
Beams
Langdon
Stephenson (stupidity)
Roughy to concussion
Sier
Darcy Moore

ALL in our best IMO

We managed well last year with injuries, but not so much this year as per what pendles said.

When this has been happening for 8 years, its not bad luck, but has to be the medical/rehab/conditioning department.

just watching North v Hawks, gee LDU does not look anything close to an AFL player. I was such a stronger advocate for us to take him with pick 2 before we traded it for Weller. I'm glad we didn't in the end
Don’t worry, I was big on LDU over Rayner on our board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back