Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

No offense Jen cause I really like you and what you contribute to our board but most of us want to see the Giants do well.
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect. I don't mind the giants usually, and prefer not to rely on hawks for anything (pies have a very bad record against them) but it was only for this one game. Just helps me out. Granted, that only helps if pies beat dees tomorrow. haha.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect. I don't mind the giants usually, and prefer not to rely on hawks for anything (pies have a very bad record against them) but it was only for this one game. Just helps me out. Granted, that only helps if pies beat dees tomorrow. haha.

It’s all good no need to apologise at all :) I think you’re home and hosed against the dees tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol North and Bombers.

and people on twitter were going on about the suns, think these other two, especially essendon were 10x worse.

It's only because they're mainly Victorian and it suits their agenda. Bombers 7th smashed by 11th placed Dogs by 104 and Suns (18th) totally outclassed by Lions (2nd) by 91 but it's the Suns who are the basket case. I might be mistaken here but I don't think the Suns have ever played a full game and only scored 14 pts.......Maybe it's Norths who should be sent to Tassie....I mean they play 4-6 games there every year anyway.......just saying.

It's only because they're mainly Victorian and it suits their agenda. Bombers 7th smashed by 11th placed Dogs by 104 and Suns (18th) totally outclassed by Lions (2nd) by 91 but it's the Suns who are the basket case. I might be mistaken here but I don't think the Suns have ever played a full game and only scored 14 pts.......Maybe it's Norths who should be sent to Tassie....I mean they play 4-6 games there every year anyway.......just saying.
correct 20 points rd 23 2017 v port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back