Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayshaw does my head in - everytime Lyons gets the ball he loves to talk about how could we have let him go.

Which is a valid point but he says it every game like it's the first time he ever said it.

As hopeless as the Titans are I’m so glad I’m here watching them rather than watching the 2 most detestable clubs playing a qualifying final
not that bad bodzy, lynch and caddy has done sweet FA, Prestia has been ok but doesn't hurt. Brisbane has basically melted under the pressure and finally starting to cop some injuries. in fact im quite enjoying myself watching the brisbane scum capitulate.

Congrats to future Suns life member Tom Lynch and on a huge win in his first final series.

Two great former Suns champions off to a prelim final well done boys well deserved

Congrats to future Suns life member Tom Lynch and on a huge win in his first final series.

Two great former Suns champions off to a prelim final well done boys well deserved
wrong thread, this is where we dis the former players. head over to former suns watch please.

Bed wetting freaks who are passengers on their team, rely on other big wigs for success. Weak.

Are you actually Tigers supporter?
Tigers supporters from birth mate you get no choice in my family it’s Richmond or your out of the family.

But Like 80% of Suns members mate I’m now an ex-Victorian living on the Gold Coast and right behind the mighty Suns also.

Come on 17 don't stir thing up.

He’s not stirring things up, just asking a question which he’s entitled to do - especially because there is evident bias in gcsunsfan’s posts towards Richmond all the time it gets old.

In case you’ve forgotten this is the Gold Coast board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s not stirring things up, just asking a question which he’s entitled to do - especially because there is evident bias in gcsunsfan’s posts towards Richmond all the time it gets old.

I have not forgotten, show a post by me praising other afl club players or team here.

We have been over this before Bods or 17ers whoever you are.

Look at the title of this thread mate.
Nothing wrong with saying congrats to two opposition players who just happen to be former suns players.

It’s very poor by you to bag two future Suns life members who gave everything for our club

Nothing wrong with saying congrats to two opposition players who just happen to be former suns players.

It’s very poor by you to bag two future Suns life members who gave everything for our club

Is this imbecile accusing me of having multiple accounts???

Gave everything by taking the easy options and giving up on their team mates, looking for cheap and easy success and abandoning our club? If they are ever handed life memberships I will vomit.

Come on 17 don't stir thing up.
Is that one of his 10 accounts or Bods ? I’ve lost count.
Take it easy guys. I think it was a fair question. I had no idea GcSunsfan supports Richmond while his post was very much pro Tigers.
Accusing me of being 17 or Bods or whoever I would think it's called baiting. Lucky for you I don't report people.

Last edited:
Take it easy guys. I think it was a fair question. I had no idea GcSunsfan supports Richmond while his post was very much pro Tigers.
Accusing me of being 17 or Bods or whoever I would think it's called baiting. Lucky for you I don't report people.
My apologies.
There were multiple accounts started the last time those two were suspended and I mistakenly thought this was one sorry for the mixup.

I’ll now ban myself from talking about opposition clubs in the opposition watch thread.
And sorry for being passionate about the two club I love.

I’ll now go wet the bed and watch a replay of that great win.

Ps great results for our Brisbane Pick we have

Good news that both Brisbane and Bulldogs lose.
Pick for Martin from the bullies will stay pretty high. If we can't get a decent established player, the pick 12 would be certainly adequate - probably more than we could hope for tbh.

Brisbane I think will be out in straight sets. So maybe will be pick 13 if bris lose and geelong lose or pick 14 if west coast lose.

If you want to report up to you, as long Bods don't get ban because of you asking this type of question I am OK just to read post without login.

My apologies.
There were multiple accounts started the last time those two were suspended and I mistakenly thought this was one sorry for the mixup.

I’ll now ban myself from talking about opposition clubs in the opposition watch thread.
And sorry for being passionate about the two club I love.

I’ll now go wet the bed and watch a replay of that great win.

Ps great results for our Brisbane Pick we have
Please keep posting. We need more people passionate about footy on this board not less.

West Coast Eagles premiership player Willie Rioli has been provisionally banned under the AFL's anti-doping code and will not play in the semi-final against Geelong on Friday night.

Rioli is accused of tampering with urine samples being collected by ASADA. He has not returned a positive drug test.

Not a positive test, just tampering.
Whats this worth? a ban?

West Coast Eagles premiership player Willie Rioli has been provisionally banned under the AFL's anti-doping code and will not play in the semi-final against Geelong on Friday night.

Rioli is accused of tampering with urine samples being collected by ASADA. He has not returned a positive drug test.

Not a positive test, just tampering.
Whats this worth? a ban?

Why would he need to tamper urine samples if he wasn’t guilty in the first place?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back