Orlando Magic Supporter Clan - Dunk contest winners not welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Vogel stating we are using AG in a George role playing him 30+ a night and giving him plenty of touches. I'm hoping his range has improved and he can start creating his own shot, expecting a big lift from his this season.

What's our predictions his improvements stats wise?

32 min - 17p - 7r - 1b - 2a

I think that's fairly gettable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win vs the Kings today. I think we need to trade Vucevic though, Cousins smashed him today. With Biz and Ibaka were much better against Cousins. I'm really not sold on Fournier either, he has some really good moments but just no consistency.

I reckon we need to start bis and run vooch off the bench. Bis has been huge the last two games though

I'm a big fan of fournier and feel like he can average over 20 a night but as you said he needs to find consistency in his stroke

Rumour floating around that we're trying to get Klay Thompson but would be required to give up Ibaka, Hezonja, AG and our 2017 first round pick.

If that trade went through it'd mean we've given up our 2013 (2 - Oladipo), 14 (4 - Gordon), 15 (5 - Hezonja), 16 (11 - Sabonis) plus our 2017 first for Klay Thompson. The only player we drafted in the first round left would be Payton.

This thread is pretty dead, just like Orlando's season

Rumours now floating around that we are making an offer for Rudy Gay.

Knowing Hennigan's history that means we'll overpay an incredible amount for a guy who will statistically make our team worse on both ends of the floor.

This thread is pretty dead, just like Orlando's season

Rumours now floating around that we are making an offer for Rudy Gay.

Knowing Hennigan's history that means we'll overpay an incredible amount for a guy who will statistically make our team worse on both ends of the floor.
This team sucks, all these draft picks and young talent and now we have nothing to show for it. Team has no potential, Aaron Gordon the only player with some sort of potential, the rest can get traded.
Hennigan needs to go and get a real GM in, Rudy Gay also sucks.

This team sucks, all these draft picks and young talent and now we have nothing to show for it. Team has no potential, Aaron Gordon the only player with some sort of potential, the rest can get traded.
Hennigan needs to go and get a real GM in, Rudy Gay also sucks.
We've been named as a potential suitor for Paul Millsap too. Whilst I like Millsap, the front court is the absoloute last place we need to try and recruit. Really need a damaging wing type like Paul George an absolutely not Rudy Gay.

The last few years I've been looking at each season as another year to fill up on skilled youth. Then we started trading it all away for nothing. Harris gone for nothing Oladipo trade wouldn't have been too bad except we gave up pick 11 as well.

Now we're potentially going to give up Vucevic, Payton and AG and probably more draft picks for someone like Millsap or Gay. Honestly if we do I'm gonna do what every other NBA following Aussie I know does and just start following individual players. I love watching Giannis at the moment

We've been named as a potential suitor for Paul Millsap too. Whilst I like Millsap, the front court is the absoloute last place we need to try and recruit. Really need a damaging wing type like Paul George an absolutely not Rudy Gay.

I have good news for you - we won't be chasing Milsap anymore. We wanted him for ages, tried to sign him, then tried to trade for him but it was a no go, so we traded for Ibaka. Now bad journalism links us to Milsap because we had interest in the past.

The Magic, however, are a serious s**t show these days. There's no denying it.

At least today we might get to see Gordon spend some time at the 4, since Serge is out... Not that I'm against some development at the 3 for him.

We are actively pursuing a trade to move Ibaka on before the trade deadline as he won't be signing on for next season. What a complete F up that was.

We are actively pursuing a trade to move Ibaka on before the trade deadline as he won't be signing on for next season. What a complete F up that was.
I don't know a single NBA fan that thought the Ibaka trade was anywhere close to a good idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back