Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing a recently retired O&M premiership player is planning on signing with a well known O&K club. Also hearing he has once said he will play with his hands tied behind his back and still pencil himself in for 2 goals a game.

Hearing a recently retired O&M premiership player is planning on signing with a well known O&K club. Also hearing he has once said he will play with his hands tied behind his back and still pencil himself in for 2 goals a game.

This is a bit of a nothing post, who and what club

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heard Moore signing at Demons on big coin, does the cap not apply if you're wearing blue and red???
he's a culture cancer as well, from all reports he didn't step foot in the club rooms at tarra once this year

Heard Moore signing at Demons on big coin, does the cap not apply if you're wearing blue and red???
he's a culture cancer as well, from all reports he didn't step foot in the club rooms at tarra once this year
Interesting development there sir. One question is tarra don’t pay players so you’d assume it wouldn’t cost too much to get him across the river. The other Idea is maybe Colin Joss from Albury is bank rolling milawa as well as the tigers and they get players with cash over the club which is what everyone seems to think on this forum. Tad harsh on Moore as a person also. Don’t know the guy but Im sure he would be handy for any club he went to. Proven to be a very good forward.

Interesting development there sir. One question is tarra don’t pay players so you’d assume it wouldn’t cost too much to get him across the river. The other Idea is maybe Colin Joss from Albury is bank rolling milawa as well as the tigers and they get players with cash over the club which is what everyone seems to think on this forum. Tad harsh on Moore as a person also. Don’t know the guy but Im sure he would be handy for any club he went to. Proven to be a very good forward.

I think Milawa would have to have someone like Joss funding them to pay for the car load coming up the hume each week, hope the club has bought a trailer for Moore, Allan and Brayden to fit their bags full of cash in on the drive home.

I think Milawa would have to have someone like Joss funding them to pay for the car load coming up the hume each week, hope the club has bought a trailer for Moore, Allan and Brayden to fit their bags full of cash in on the drive home.

Love how everyone gets on here and bashes Milawa about paying truck loads of money when they have the same salary cap as everyone else. Here’s a thought maybe blokes want to play for them because they’re a well respected, successful club with a good chance of winning another flag .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge get by Bright.

Kicked 50+ goals last year in the team that struggled even at his age in a very strong comp. Will absolutely dominate.

Probably the best player at local level I’ve ever seen and there has been some bloody good ones come through. Wins games over and over off his own boot.

Enjoy!!

Huge get by Bright.

Kicked 50+ goals last year in the team that struggled even at his age in a very strong comp. Will absolutely dominate.

Probably the best player at local level I’ve ever seen and there has been some bloody good ones come through. Wins games over and over off his own boot.

Enjoy!!
How do you think he will he fit in with a pretty stacked and heavy/slow forward line at Bright? Can he play the crumbing role or is he an out of the goal square player?

How do you think he will he fit in with a pretty stacked and heavy/slow forward line at Bright? Can he play the crumbing role or is he an out of the goal square player?
He is just smart, just ends up in the right spot at the right time. Worked well with Cloke while at bundoora.

Can’t imagine him not fitting in any forward line tbh

Claiming 40 odd on there Facebook page. Dropped in around 6.15 and there was definitely early 40s easily. Smith Shanley Warren Bihun Cutrona Hooke Hargreaves all there. They've also found a big big ruckman. Just a inch shorter than the light tower

Claiming 40 odd on there Facebook page. Dropped in around 6.15 and there was definitely early 40s easily. Smith Shanley Warren Bihun Cutrona Hooke Hargreaves all there. They've also found a big big ruckman. Just a inch shorter than the light tower
Clearance for Hargreaves in to go back to moyhu. Anymore on Corey Smith and Jeremy Wilson to barny or have they been seen at moyhu training?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clearance for Hargreaves in to go back to moyhu. Anymore on Corey Smith and Jeremy Wilson to barny or have they been seen at moyhu training?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both have been at Moyhu training. Jez put a thing on there Facebook the other night about training, i cant see him going..Hes been pretty loyal through the past few tough years now things are looking a bit more positive i couldnt see him going

Jeremy always likes to gauge his worth with different clubs so doesn’t surprise me he may have talked to other clubs!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back