Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve made contact with some very important people, direct. Never in my life have I been engulfed in a more disrespectful supporter base than today’s match, I left in disgust. You’ve just beaten a side who were down and a bit flat after a week of external grinding down, yet you’d think they’ve just won a bloody premiership. Who manages the surface at that place? I tripped on a loose piece of grass before the bloody ball was even bounced, what if that was one of our players popping an acl? Not happy. Maybe the time slot needs to be changed, seniors play at 12, reserves get the late game, I’m just spitballing.
I'm really starting to think this is a comedian who's testing out new material before a show 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My old man would’ve clipped me behind the ear if I behaved in this manner, this is the exact type of rubbish behaviour I’ve been talking about. I knew every player of the top of my head, there to support, not hurl abuse at players I didn’t know. Hardly surprising from a Wangaratta supporter. There’s no chance Muzza will let the next one slip, it’s an elimination final as far as I’m concerned, and we go in quietly confident.
*this is the exact type of rubbish behaviour you have been displaying on here.

There you go I fixed it for you.

Just here for the pile on to our gutless wonder who lets words do the talking instead of actions.

Maybe if your team was more worried about the 21 other blokes running around chasing the pill instead of what the crowd was doing, they wouldn’t have put on such an embarrassing performance.

Even you’re deluded enough to acknowledge that.

My old man would’ve clipped me behind the ear if I behaved in this manner, this is the exact type of rubbish behaviour I’ve been talking about. I knew every player of the top of my head, there to support, not hurl abuse at players I didn’t know. Hardly surprising from a Wangaratta supporter. There’s no chance Muzza will let the next one slip, it’s an elimination final as far as I’m concerned, and we go in quietly confident.

Any chance we can try and get this carrot kicked off here?? Sick of his s***

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any chance we can try and get this carrot kicked off here?? Sick of his s***

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
There’s no chance he’s associated with the Rovers.

He’s identified himself when he said they sent him to the Albury Wang game to take notes, also when he said he had approval to do a podcast, plus a few other rants of his on here would have outed him.

Do we think someone respected as he’s said he is at the Rovers, someone in the inner sanctum, would behave like this person does?

There’s no chance he’s associated with the Rovers.

He’s identified himself when he said they sent him to the Albury Wang game to take notes, also when he said he had approval to do a podcast, plus a few other rants of his on here would have outed him.

Do we think someone respected as he’s said he is at the Rovers, someone in the inner sanctum, would behave like this person does?
Everyone just needs to put him on ignore

We all know how much of a rabble the rovers are but let’s give north some credit and give them the attention they deserve. They probably won’t play finals this year but a strong north albury is huge for the comp and their supporters are by fair the best in the comp when they are up and about
What’s so great about their supporters? They all went hiding the last ten years, it’s all well and good when you’re banking a win, fair weathered supporters aren’t real supporters. We used to have folks sit in the rain on a ten degree day while on the wrong end of a 300 point work over, every bloody week. I ran water in the snow one weekend, cleaned the jumpers and cooked hot meals on the Thursday, then sat in a bloody blizzard while watching my team lose by 43 goals, that’s what loyal supporters do. You guys need the sun peaking through the clouds and a winnable game for any noise. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great to see North Albury improving, but humility goes a long way.

What’s so great about their supporters? They all went hiding the last ten years, it’s all well and good when you’re banking a win, fair weathered supporters aren’t real supporters. We used to have folks sit in the rain on a ten degree day while on the wrong end of a 300 point work over, every bloody week. I ran water in the snow one weekend, cleaned the jumpers and cooked hot meals on the Thursday, then sat in a bloody blizzard while watching my team lose by 43 goals, that’s what loyal supporters do. You guys need the sun peaking through the clouds and a winnable game for any noise. Don’t get me wrong, it’s great to see North Albury improving, but humility goes a long way.

How bout you just give this crap up for all of our sake. You are not funny and you have ruined what was once a great footy thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The podcast idea was quashed fairly quickly, I never said I had approval, although I think it is a missed opportunity for some great growth and exposure for the club.
You’ve confirmed the podcast but it was your other nic Tennisfan76 said “I’m starting up a podcast” here is what you said…

Pretty hard to keep track of all your nics I imagine.

1686476110684.png

The blizzard must have been pretty strong that day if you couldn’t see the scoreboard that well.

Attachments

• IMG_9083.jpeg
    IMG_9083.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 151

I’d love to know how many north Albury games you have been too in the last 10 years? They have been belted from pillar to post the last 5 years and I can guarantee you, our supporters show up, most weeks knowing they are going yo get belted by 100 plus points. And I’m one of those people who are there week in week out doing my part knowing we are going to get flogged, So I’m pretty equipped to comment on this. To call our supporters fair weathered and to say they only show up when they can sniff a win is totally inaccurate. Our supporters and our volunteers are as loyal as they come. Rain hail or shine.

According to you the rovers were going to smash us?
They got outplayed and more to the point outworked. I’ve never seen an ovens and Murray side so full of themselves and cocky. When it got tough they didn’t want to dig in. They argued amongst themselves, their coach didn’t know what to do.
You want to talk about humility? How about you show some yourself!

Do you think Muzza will make the tough call on big dopey brother, paddy? 3 pointer who is a liability to the team.. Only reason he is playing is because the coach is his brother.. Got in the best once, Round 1 when ben Reid kicked 4 on him haha

I'd be surprised if Geoff's not pretty entrenched in the rovers inner sanctum, I'd think the Glenrowan references and most of he's stories are pure theatre, and a piss take on someone they know, with a few little gems about the inner goings on of the club and league

Do you think Muzza will make the tough call on big dopey brother, paddy? 3 pointer who is a liability to the team.. Only reason he is playing is because the coach is his brother.. Got in the best once, Round 1 when ben Reid kicked 4 on him haha
I think your wording is a bit harsh, but he will be dropped. Sam won’t have any problems doing this, the elephant in the room is the 6 point hotshot, Hebron when available is the obvious straight swap. Big Baulchy can’t be dropped before June 30 because he’ll run, you’ll find the coach is more than capable of dropping someone close to him pretty soon, even if the bloke does have his own personal lawyer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back