Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The Karma Bus has run over Geoff’s quivering bottom lip. It’ll be poor form, gutless even if he runs and hides which I expect he will…

Last edited:
Wang were far too good all day, harder at it, gave Rovers no space, ran hard, cleaner with the ball and a couple of big bodies helped too.

They should have had 3 or 4 in the first few minutes but for bad kicking. Second quarter was a training drill…

Rovers have away games against Lavi, Albury and Yarra

Lavi has home games against Rovers, Yarra, Wang & Albury

Wodonga has home games against Wang, Lavi and Yarra

It’s going to be an interesting back half of the season.

Last edited:
Rovers have away games against Lavi, Albury and Yarra

Lavi has home games against Rovers, Yarra, Wang & Albury

Wodonga has home games against Wang, Lavi and Yarra

It’s going to be an interesting back half of the season.
Nth Albury could have the biggest influence on the top 5. They are no good enough to cause upsets so Dogs, Rovers, Lavi games against Nth in the 2nd half of the year could have the biggest bearing on who makes top 5.

It’s not ideal but I see the wang rovers doing a wodonga, north and raiders of the last 5 years. Completely bottoming out before they show signs of coming up. Will be forfeiting reserves games and copping 100 point thrashings. Can’t keep relying on Melbourne players playing for the cash.

The culture will be ripped out of that club in the next 1-2 years.

He might get the sack as a covert forward scout after the intelligence he provided in the lead up to yesterday's game.

Other clubs must have worked out to get extra red wine into the bar when they are scheduled to play Rovers the following week and give a generous discount to anyone who walks in wearing a Glenrowan polo shirt or has three burly men by his side.

Surely gatto’s old little work foe doesn’t come back in ? I’m not buying it. Trent, Sam Murray got 45 touches last time and notched the win, why can’t this happen again? Hebron and Cooper are huge ins, I’m tipping a 5 goal win, it becomes a bit of a mental battle in games like this. How does the “cheater” tag impact on the home side? Will those old body’s handle the cold weather? Seriously, they won’t warm up, you’ll hear a hamstring pop from The Bulls Head.

40cd04e32c18bafe1ed0e85eab784536.jpg

The old guys handled the cold by the looks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's definently a few players I reckon, Geoff is one of their old man's mates and they are taking the piss, Geoff knows too much of the inner sanctum and goings on at corowa, it's a small group of players, hence no replies
Assholes have taken us to the cleaners hahahaha sucked me in then

1687791461023.jpeg

Last edited:
PMSL.

Seriously, what does Glenrowan offer?

No club, no players, no ground - maybe they have enough cash in their dormant account to buy the Glenrowan name into a re-branding as part of any revival?

Geoff would be the only person who thinks it would be a good move and that it should happen.

PMSL.

Seriously, what does Glenrowan offer?

No club, no players, no ground - maybe they have enough cash in their dormant account to buy the Glenrowan name into a re-branding as part of any revival?

Geoff would be the only person who thinks it would be a good move and that it should happen.
Nige and his fellow mercenaries at Geoffersons disposal

North a chance against Yarra this week?
I’d like to see it but if north get within 6 goals they have done well.

Wang over Wodonga by 10+ goals

Rovers over raiders by not much…

Albury 10goal winners over myrt

Peta Douchebag, just checking those pain killers have warn off, because surely that ridiculous comment regarding Maggie’s local talent being better than Rovers could not have been made sober?! Take Marklew for example, bar Richard’s, who is gone, no one on that list could hold a candle to him, and that’s not to mention Gerrish and the Stone brothers.. 🤣

I know Geoff has gone walkabout but what about my dear friend Makita Rabbit? I’ve been wondering if he turned up to Norm Minns with hope in his heart to watch his uber talented young guns on display or not?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's definently a few players I reckon, Geoff is one of their old man's mates and they are taking the piss, Geoff knows too much of the inner sanctum and goings on at corowa, it's a small group of players, hence no replies
I wouldn’t mind seeing the odds on Geoff’s real identity.
Wang rovers player(s) - 3:1
Wang rovers fan - 6:1
Another bf member trolling - 10:1
Past glenrowan stalwart- 12:1
Creswell - 40:1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back