Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Waste of a signing. But, the kids are excited. That’s what footy is all about I guess

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I would like to see Prime get involved with the Welfare Officer and get behind the under 18's and further enhance the supportive culture the Rovers are building. I think Prime might also learn a thing or two if he cares to listen so an opportunity like this, a Welfare Officer and a social media expert under the one roof wouldn't come around too often ---- take advanbtage of it.

It's about building a healthy club culture, the great clubs do it.

Last edited:
I would like to see Prime get involved with the Welfare Officer and get behind the under 18's and further enhance the supportive culture the Rovers are building. I think Prime might also learn a thing or two if he cares to listen so an opportunity like this, a Welfare Officer and a social media expert under the one roof wouldn't come around too often ---- take advanbtage of it.

No chance he plays again next year, I’d be very surprised.
But, I do agree with what you’re saying.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ridiculous rubbish, we don’t need a social media “influencer” and bloody welfare staff combining we need a big bodied centre half forward and a SOS type backmen. It’s not a bloody therapy group it’s a football club, and it’s all about getting your mitts on the cup on that final day. The games very simple and the winning formula hasn’t wavered, let’s keep it that way.

Ridiculous rubbish, we don’t need a social media “influencer” and bloody welfare staff combining we need a big bodied centre half forward and a SOS type backmen. It’s not a bloody therapy group it’s a football club, and it’s all about getting your mitts on the cup on that final day. The games very simple and the winning formula hasn’t wavered, let’s keep it that way.
I don't think you've taken your formula

Surely the train has his own bigfooty account and doesnt hide behind an alias like us folk. Hes got plenty of front on the field so surely his account name would be pretty upfront

Definitely a pisstake account - we have swung sharply from loving the Derailed Train and then since his "injury" a strong detest for the Joe Dirt lookalike. The theory that players have set up the account looks solid.

Loz76 backed the wrong horse.

And lost.

His pain and anger now is for everyone to see

A hand shake has lost its currency sadly, I’ll take any new comer under my wing, transparency is all I ask for. Some players give their heart and will only ever toil away in the early game, I’ll take that over a flamboyant selfish talent any day of the week. My membership will be tossed by the curb side if I see a kid put out for a blow in.

A hand shake has lost its currency sadly, I’ll take any new comer under my wing, transparency is all I ask for. Some players give their heart and will only ever toil away in the early game, I’ll take that over a flamboyant selfish talent any day of the week. My membership will be tossed by the curb side if I see a kid put out for a blow in.
This is like a Tom Browne PARODY ACCOUNT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m tipping a Couple of the Charges were thrown out
And so they should’ve been, Almonds good for the game, wears his heart on the sleeve. Isn’t afraid to take on basket case clubs and difficult coaching jobs. I’ve got a lot more respect for him than the likes of Stevie-J and Reid, cherry picking coaching roles. Almonds probably close to the best coach in the league, anyone who’s heard him speak would agree. Schneider has disappointed, Muzza has done a wonderful job thus far, Broomehead possibly coach of the year. We need more old school coaches in the game, you think Dennis Pagan had player welfare staff mollycoddling Mick Martin?

Hysterical I love reading this stuff! Big Larry just gold!

And so they should’ve been, Almonds good for the game, wears his heart on the sleeve. Isn’t afraid to take on basket case clubs and difficult coaching jobs. I’ve got a lot more respect for him than the likes of Stevie-J and Reid, cherry picking coaching roles. Almonds probably close to the best coach in the league, anyone who’s heard him speak would agree. Schneider has disappointed, Muzza has done a wonderful job thus far, Broomehead possibly coach of the year. We need more old school coaches in the game, you think Dennis Pagan had player welfare staff mollycoddling Mick Martin?
Hoppers coach and Wodonga Bulldogs coachs have created top results in 2 clubs that have been down the bottom end for a few years

Baulch is at his peak physical capacity and spruiks that he has elite preparation and recovery routines. I’ve seen blokes guzzle a slab of Jimmy cans and 3 pizzas on a Friday night and take the field with no sleep and got better results as footballers. His ceiling has been reached and unfortunately the height is a bit lower than the O&M. Would love to see him out in the O&K next year, the league could do with a bit of buzz.

Baulch is at his peak physical capacity and spruiks that he has elite preparation and recovery routines. I’ve seen blokes guzzle a slab of Jimmy cans and 3 pizzas on a Friday night and take the field with no sleep and got better results as footballers. His ceiling has been reached and unfortunately the height is a bit lower than the O&M. Would love to see him out in the O&K next year, the league could do with a bit of buzz.
You told us that he’d played his last game for the Rovers.

This was a weekly event at Glenrowan wasn't it? But they didn't stop at Jim Beam and pizza, there was a reason they didn't sleep before the game or all weekend

On CPH2021 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Just incase you weren’t aware, it’s 2023, not the 70s/80. Times have unfortunately changed, keep up or catch up…. Or shut up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back