Owners

moomba how do you rate Todd Boehly as an owner?
I don't know too much about the dynamics of the ownership group, but you couldn't ask for much more from Guggenheim from a Dodgers perspective.

She also said ..

"I don't think that's particularly fair to be honest. But we do have to hold all of our relationships to account."

So why is it unfair? Not surprising her comments of course considering her position

Maybe, maybe not.. it’s a new project for them, I think overall Newcastle are probably a bigger club than Chelsea anyway or minimum at the same level
Nah reckon the glamour of Chelsea/London would’ve have served their sports washing needs better. If this war happened when Newcastle offer was still in discussion phase they would’ve have dropped it like a hot potato

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Not a good look for someone involved jn running a Premier League club.. Assad is pretty much Putins protege and one of the biggest human rights abusers in the world.

Also worth noting UAE were one of a few UN members who abstained from a vote to condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

It also sounds like Russia has reached out to OPEC nations to ensure they dont increase oil production to replace Russian oil under sanctions thus ensuring oil prices remain high.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Not a good look for someone involved jn running a Premier League club.. Assad is pretty much Putins protege and one of the biggest human rights abusers in the world.

Also worth noting UAE were one of a few UN members who abstained from a vote to condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

It also sounds like Russia has reached out to OPEC nations to ensure they dont increase oil production to replace Russian oil under sanctions thus ensuring oil prices remain high.

Labour MP Chris Bryant, chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Russia, shared those concerns and, in an interview with The Telegraph, went on to question if Mansour was a "fit and proper person to be owning a football club".

Fan reaction:
-Moomba

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Back