Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse thread is :arrowright::arrowright::arrowright: way.

Yes ,for Geelong,20 frees paid to the precious putycats.

Umpires hate our guts confirmed.

I will make a plaque the day we get 10 frees ahead in the free kick count,umpires are cheats.

Yes ,for Geelong,20 frees paid to the precious putycats.
Yeah but Essendon got 24. If not for those four kicks more we would’ve won convincingly.
I will make a plaque the day we get 10 frees ahead in the free kick count,umpires are cheats.
That’s a lot of effort for something so minor, especially if you consider a post-it note would make just as much difference.

It must really suck being a Geelong fan... always need to try and take down the big dog to make themselves feel better. Enjoy Richmond fans, its fun watching these deluded scats think they are getting one up on you. Lose to Bombers at the G yet its fine to s**t on Richmond for losing to a very good West Coast side in Perth... absolutely archetypal geeflogic.

s**t on Richmond for losing to a very good West Coast side in Perth... absolutely archetypal geeflogic.
Yeah especially seeing as we were lauded with praise for also losing to them in Perth but only by 15. Ungrateful bastards with short memories we Cats supporters are I tell yah. :thumbsdown:

If I had to choose between being hammered by the Druggies or the Eagles, I think I know who I would choose...
lol “druggies” doesn’t really do anything to clearly differentiate the two choices.

Half game effort.

Nic Nat is my new favourite player, he handballs so quickly that you would think he was only using one hand:eek:
He’d be a natural if he wanted to represent Fiji in rugby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must really suck being a Geelong fan... always need to try and take down the big dog to make themselves feel better. Enjoy Richmond fans, its fun watching these deluded scats think they are getting one up on you. Lose to Bombers at the G yet its fine to s**t on Richmond for losing to a very good West Coast side in Perth... absolutely archetypal geeflogic.
You can tell they come from a town which has a horrible ice and heroin issue, they’re pretty special.
Nice deflection attempt from then though but it’s fair to say Geelong is still the laughing stock from the weekend, fancy getting pantsed by Essendon:oops:

I can understand why you avoided football over the weekend.
Lol, Barrett said that if we lost against the Swans that we were doomed and I'm like lol wtf are you on?

If i had to choose to lose between the two drugged up junky sides, it would be the Eagles.
Well of course you would say that, after all you can’t be thinking you had the worst loss this week even if you did lose top spot. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back