Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

catman.gif mr-bean-teddy.gif 88b914697449d6aa040e8e9b9d4b15dd.gif
ezgif-5-3d37cbb5b9.gif

Yes the brions were so brave against our ressie team but you've had a full team this last month other than dangerflog, any excuses for that? :$

No excuses, our key players (Cameron and Stewart) are coming back from head injuries, which takes time, and our list outside of a few older players is still relatively young.

We played an in form Suns in Darwin in 30+ degree heat and lost by half the amount you did :$

No excuses, our key players (Cameron and Stewart) are coming back from head injuries, which takes time, and our list outside of a few older players is still relatively young.

We played an in form Suns in Darwin in 30+ degree heat and lost by half the amount you did :$
You told us all what a great team you were in April and you never lose so that's a pretty piss weak excuse dude.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda irrelevant unless you are 70 years old, champ, not like anyone lived through it huh.
So history is only relevant when it suits you?

Plenty of people lived through it including me, Geelong have had a small period of recent success and the rest of their time in the VFL/AFL has been fairly average and I'm being generous, there is a reason Carter wants to include flags from a different comp, because you have so few from this one.

Plenty of people lived through it including me, Geelong have had a small period of recent success and the rest of their time in the VFL/AFL has been fairly average and I'm being generous, there is a reason Carter wants to include flags from a different comp, because you have so few from this one.

There's a reason Carter wants to include them and it's because they're relevant to the competition.

Supposed "Big 4" Clubs are just upset because they feel it will somehow diminish their standing in the competition.

There's a reason Carter wants to include them and it's because they're relevant to the competition.

Supposed "Big 4" Clubs are just upset because they feel it will somehow diminish their standing in the competition.
I agree they are relevant to the competition, the VFA, they're just not relevant to this competition the VFL/AFL.

Why the **** would I care what happened before I was born?
I can't watch the DVD of the 1925 Flag..
Irrelevant to my own football happiness.

No excuses, our key players (Cameron and Stewart) are coming back from head injuries, which takes time, and our list outside of a few older players is still relatively young

^ Straight out of the Scott presser playbook... No excuses >insert excuses here<

There's a reason Carter wants to include them and it's because they're relevant to the competition

Flags awarded by popular vote without a GF being played are less worthless; they're an embarrassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back