Discussion Paint Guernseys Only

Remove this Banner Ad

You know you can use smeagles tutorial here, you dont have to make up your own gay templates and patterns.

On this thread... All of em

I think I'm about the most disliked person on bigfooty now

On this thread... All of em

I think I'm about the most disliked person on bigfooty now

I'm sure if you toned it down a bit and stopped complaining about things then no-one would mind. It's just that you've come on here and got people arked up when this really is a relaxed board.

You had an unneccessary bitch fight and completely derailed a thread topic to talk about NBA :)confused:) and now you have been posting multiple threads when the answer is just a quick search away.

I'm not saying to stop posting, by all means. We at the board love enthusiasm in design but it seems that some people's tempers are getting a bit short.

Well said Gibbsy. I agree I love your enthusiasm for jumpers and footy in general, but maybe think twice before starting some of your threads, maybe search for one and if it hasn't been done then just have a quick think as to whether it will actually work.

As Gibbsy said, just tone it down a little and I'm sure you'll be a more welcomed and accepted member :thumbsu:

Well said Gibbsy. I agree I love your enthusiasm for jumpers and footy in general, but maybe think twice before starting some of your threads, maybe search for one and if it hasn't been done then just have a quick think as to whether it will actually work.

As Gibbsy said, just tone it down a little and I'm sure you'll be a more welcomed and accepted member :thumbsu:

Thanks I'll try to tone it down, anyway, sorry HSSB for that argument and anyone else who got annoyed by it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back