Streaming Peacemaker 2022

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it was really good but slowed down near the end. I think the humour was too much, the Ryan Renolds style stuff. As the show got toward the end and stakes got higher, continuous pointless joking felt out of place. Needed to be dialed back a little.

******* fun though, great action and comedy and music. Cena is so in to it and Vigilante is awesome, even Dye Beard got cool.

Gunn just needs to be kept on a leash, a long one, but one nonetheless.

And it's wrong.

Almost all the music is modern hair metal groups, not actual 80s bands.
What makes an eighties metal band is not that it came from the eighties. But that it sounds like it did. Thats all that matters.

ps. I dont actually like eighties metals bands. I just like that the show tried a different approach to the soundtrack.

What makes an eighties metal band is not that it came from the eighties. But that it sounds like it did. Thats all that matters.

ps. I dont actually like eighties metals bands. I just like that the show tried a different approach to the soundtrack.
I was just pointing out to that the show took an original approach to 80s music, but seeking new unknown bands of the genre.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Just finished binging this, absolutely loved it. Like 'recommending it to every single person I talk to' loved it.

I'm not a superhero movie fan and haven't seen the SS prequel to this, but that didn't diminish my enjoyment. Cena is without doubt the best actor of all the WWE wrestlers I've seen transition to acting. He was really, really good and carried the show.

After that ending I was expecting and hoping it was a 'one and done' series, so I was surprised to hear it had been extended. I'm now fully expecting it to go the way of other shows I loved that should have wrapped up after one season like Westworld.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back