Pearl Jam are BACK

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
For all of the PJ fans out there, the new song, Dark Matter is a belter.

I'm sure many of you will know that PJ are, above all else, a live act. The concerts are always incredible, and most of their songs are designed for this. The new song is going to be a live staple and will absolutely blow the roof off places.

They have also announced a tour - that includes visits to the Gold Coast, Melbourne and Sydney.
No news yet about the rumoured appearance at the Adelaide 500 - although looking at the dates, I'm not sure how it will fit.

If you have a passing interest, but have never seen them live, I highly recommend.

I'm sure many of you will know that PJ are, above all else, a live act. The concerts are always incredible, and most of their songs are designed for this. The new song is going to be a live staple and will absolutely blow the roof off places.

They have also announced a tour - that includes visits to the Gold Coast, Melbourne and Sydney.
No news yet about the rumoured appearance at the Adelaide 500 - although looking at the dates, I'm not sure how it will fit.

If you have a passing interest, but have never seen them live, I highly recommend.
Definitely interested in seeing them as I've not seen them live before. I subscribed to their website, but have not heard anything about pre-sale tickets as reported in some media outlets this morning.

Definitely interested in seeing them as I've not seen them live before. I subscribed to their website, but have not heard anything about pre-sale tickets as reported in some media outlets this morning.
Go to ticketmaster and register. You then go in a lottery and hopefully get lucky.
It's worth it.

Not playing Adelaide 500. Sorry mate. Was never on the cards. Timing is just coincidence.

Saw U2 at Marvel in 2019 and what an absolute garbage venue that was especially forking out Gold Seat$ to end up on a Wing miles away

I liked PJ and have been listening to their old stuff over the summer

I need to be convinced why I should go thanks
I've avoided every gig at Marvel up till now, but I want to see PJ so will give it a go. But I dislike Stadium shows as a rule. I'm expecting the venue to be poor.

Supported by Pixies is pretty cool though I’ve not seen them since Kim left and I just can’t imagine they’d be anyway near as good without her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe it is only 10 Club members that have had access to tickets so far.
From what I have heard it is about $300 for the Golden Circle tickets
Pretty much. $293 plus International transaction fee.
Getting steep and much prefer the smaller venues, But been to every Melbourne show since 1995 music bowl, not going to stop the streak now, plus it may well be their last tour on these shores as they normally only tour every 7-10 years.

Good thing about multiple shows is that their setlists are totally different from night to night

Got my Golden Circle tickets for Melbourne. Had already booked accomodation, so very happy!
I've seen PJ every time they have come to Adelaide, and suspect this will be one of the last times I get to see them live.
Can't wait to see the show. With such a big back catalogue and new albums to play that we haven't heard here, it's going to be tough to figure out the setlist!

Anyone here remember the setlist/encore at Etihad - 2009! was just awesome!

New tour should be good, Don't think i can justify 300 bucks on any live show, to be honest, but with The Pixies supporting, it might just be worth it!! Two big bands for the price of one.

Supported by Pixies is pretty cool though I’ve not seen them since Kim left and I just can’t imagine they’d be anyway near as good without her.
Seen them many times including last year without Kim. Still brilliant. Of course I would love to see Kim, but don’t let her abscence put you off.

Going to the Sat Night in Melbourne. PJ & Pixies, never thought I’d see the day.
Now just the wait………

& go for GA if you can. Far better than forking out huge $$$ to be in a different postcode at Marvel.

Seen them many times including last year without Kim. Still brilliant. Of course I would love to see Kim, but don’t let her abscence put you off.

Going to the Sat Night in Melbourne. PJ & Pixies, never thought I’d see the day.
Now just the wait………

& go for GA if you can. Far better than forking out huge $$$ to be in a different postcode at Marvel.
Do you mean GC (Golden Circle)?

For the amount a regular GA ticket is, may as well pay the extra and be able to watch the band rather than the screens because you’re so far back.

Haven’t missed a visit except the first trip when I was a smidge too young and missed out.

Got my golden circle tickets!

Will be the 17th time for me
Well done, puts my fifth time to shame. Mind you, at the rate costs are increasing, not sure I can afford to do it too many more times. I wonder if there will be an Australian support act added or Pixies play a pretty full set. Pearl Jam usually like to give value but at $300 a ticket, that's harder to do now.

that feeling when you forgot today was new PJ day and it’s Friday and the Eags ain’t lost yet
Happy So Excited GIF

Already gave it a spin twice... Eddie called it their best in a long time, not sure if I'd go that far, but there's absolutely no bad tracks, lot of good ones, unsure if there's a great one. But I am acutely aware that for every album since Vs, my first instinct has been 'not as good as their last', then the songs settle and I love them.

Already gave it a spin twice... Eddie called it their best in a long time, not sure if I'd go that far, but there's absolutely no bad tracks, lot of good ones, unsure if there's a great one. But I am acutely aware that for every album since Vs, my first instinct has been 'not as good as their last', then the songs settle and I love them.

Tend to agree, Only listened once on the way into work. Will give it flogging over the weekend. I'm sure it will grow on me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back