Game Day Penultimate Rd: Dogs v Hawks in the Apple Isle (14/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

buku and Richards have travelled

Edit and Roarke

guess just a precaution

Both booked in for the Boags Brewery Tour while the game is on. To avoid detection, have booked under the names Ed Smith and Buku Smith, brothers from a non-Vic hot spot.

Edit: lol, I quoted you before you added Roarke in your edit. The three Smith brothers out on the tear mid-arvo in Launnie!

Tom Mitchell on Fox just confirmed O'Meara a further out for them. Our midfield depth really should be enough on a windy wet day

Need the midfield to get cracking and the backline to rebound with confidence
More goals on the run, set shots are awful
Overall a danger game
Go Dogs :)

no O’meara and Worpel so they are missing probalbly 7 of their best 10 players. Should be a very easy win against such a depleted side. Clarko is the best coach by a mile but he cannot walk on water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis young shin strapped for rucking

I’ve always wanted to do a number on the Hawks since Hodge went around in that Tassie game and sniped our kids all day (2014?) with no repercussions. Thug.

Put the foot down and make a statement. Last week is the last loss I want to see.

I think we should be able to win this one without any huge dramas. If they can't beat Hawthorn with their outs then I think this is going to be an unhappy finals run

Didn't realise O'Meara was also out of their midfield so we can scrap option No 2. No excuses now; if we can't win this we don't fit the bill as a top 4 side.

Only two places they can beat us is in ruck and with height in backline. We should gave all other bases covered (and then some...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back