Game Day Penultimate Rd: Dogs v Hawks in the Apple Isle (14/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish.

Part of being a good coach is getting everyone on board. Stop making excuses for him; he's failing as a coach right now. Part of the reason the midfield is struggling is because opposition teams have started working out how to exploit Tim English as the sole ruck.

Nah, stop lashing out at the coach because you are overly invested in a handful of failed players. The problem is our A grade minority just can't keep covering for the F graders who get games week after week.

We don’t have a player that can mark under pressure down the line. Structurally we’re all over the place as evidenced by the fact we continually kick to outnumbered players. The Martin pickup was a gamble that didn’t work out. Bevo had more or less said that Tim will never win the ruck, he’s not silly but he has no other options right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We don’t have a player that can mark under pressure down the line. Structurally we’re all over the place as evidenced by the fact we continually kick to outnumbered players. The Martin pickup was a gamble that didn’t work out. Bevo had more or less said that Tim will never win the ruck, he’s not silly but he has no other options right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He wouldn’t play Trengove, he won’t play Sweet. If he’s serious he talks to Power and insists on a good ruck in a trade, and damn the picks we need to give up.

Seriously, this is a waste of a good midfield. Without a competent ruck we’re going nowhere in September in any year to come.

Someone let me know how Bailey Dale and Lewis Young went ?

Amusing melts going on - we didn’t need to win. In an even comp , it makes a difference.A few guys underdone getting a run, and the rest taking it easy. It’s blatantly obvious.

I have no doubt they are smashing it out on the track - legs like concrete.

Hawks had 2 games to go and love Clarkson - have a crack , nothing to lose. Us? Nothing to gain - bigger things to plan for.

Absolutely foxing - but I guess time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worsts game I have ever watched
Had to listen to the worst live comments

Any way enjoy 😉 watching us in the finals lol

Looking for the silver lining in the cloud, maybe this

But you're upset that your lovechild, Lewis Young had a bad one... Don't take it out on Bale.

Bailey Dale isn’t a defenders a$$hole mate. Defending isn’t metres gained or cheap switch possessions.

Young is WRFL Div 1 level

Why in the hell are Hawthorn moving Clarkson on?

He has pulled our pants down today well and truly.
ABC radio said pretty much the same. Maybe not as colourfully. They didn't use the Outc**ched word either, but you could tell they were thinking it.

Nah, stop lashing out at the coach because you are overly invested in a handful of failed players. The problem is our A grade minority just can't keep covering for the F graders who get games week after week.
the F graders that are selected by who?

Amusing melts going on - we didn’t need to win. In an even comp , it makes a difference.A few guys underdone getting a run, and the rest taking it easy. It’s blatantly obvious.

Hawks had 2 games to go and love Clarkson - have a crack , nothing to lose. Us? Nothing to gain - bigger things to plan for.

I hope you are right!

You’re a glass half full kind of guy aren’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back