XBX Perfect Dark (TBA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how many played it orignally, but it was One of rares top franchises that will finally see the light of day again. Hopefully on PC too. It built what Goldeneye started, with a highly customisable A.I bot and 4 player multiplayer and tough campaign. it was it came out very late on the N64 so some people may not be aware of it as much but still sold a few million. We also pretend Zero doesn’t exist.

The original is one of my favourite games of all time so I'm pretty bloody excited that the franchise is back.

Sounds like they have some cool ideas for it. I'd love to see a combination of Deus Ex style game play with solid FPS mechanics and all the gadgets and tech (please bring back the laptop gun).

The original is one of my favourite games of all time so I'm pretty bloody excited that the franchise is back.

Sounds like they have some cool ideas for it. I'd love to see a combination of Deus Ex style game play with solid FPS mechanics and all the gadgets and tech (please bring back the laptop gun).

The single player didn't grip me but multiplayer was just as good as GoldenEye

Briefcase gun is the single best gun in gaming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back