Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Welcome to this year's edition of local footy! This year we're in Perth. Thanks to all who entered, we've got 9 entries this season, and we'll have a 9 round home and away season with the top 5 sides making finals.

Remember to all participants that you can change your entry entirely every week if you like. You just need to keep the same club name.

Cambridge Crew - Bye

Marmion Tigers
Tigers-R1.png

vs
Kwinana Speed
51989700232_6009b7b47b_o.jpg

Two Rocks Tridents
unSVOfN.png

vs
Yokine Dogs
e1GpXc9.jpg

Como Rhinos
51990180514_f603548a55_h.jpg

vs
Applecross Quokkas
42XuQtz.png

Bayswater Bunyips
udMIZqe.jpg

vs
Karrinyup Mob
5leQkdr.jpeg

Thoughts on Yokine?
The guernsey isnt my best IMO.
The Yokine dog head logo is my own from scratch and Im really happy with it!
The pres is something a bit left of centre inspired by the Zebras from the Australian Cricket Premiership SunsphereParker
Love the pres, but the guernsey is still a little bland. I feel like the dog on the front needs to be changed to the head logo, but just a suggestion.

Thoughts on Yokine?
The guernsey isnt my best IMO.
The Yokine dog head logo is my own from scratch and Im really happy with it!
The pres is something a bit left of centre inspired by the Zebras from the Australian Cricket Premiership SunsphereParker

The gradient is ruining your contrast and sharpness a bit, giving you a sort of dirty brown in the middle. Find another way to transition between the blue and yellow if you want to keep the half/half sort of design. Other than that, it has lots of potential. I like the dog and I'd definitely keep it as part of a modified Fitzroy design as you have, it just needs some tweaking.

Back