Petition for the AFL to have sausage sizzles at games

Sausage sizzle at H & A games, good idea?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
I tell you what pisses me off. Paying $17 for a red rooster combo at the footy. I'll take a delicious economy sausage served in the cheapest white bread with a sprinkling of grilled onions and home brand tomato sauce for the affordable sum of $3 over that s**t any day of the week.

Who is with me? Should the AFL have sausage sizzles at home and away games?

images-63.jpg
Pictured: Yum yum yum yum yum

------>Sign the petition here <-------

Last edited:
591048-mick-malthouse_zps0cdb108c.jpg

had a couple of nice snags in bread with onions and sauce on sunday at queens park, supporting an essendon based calisthenics club.

who will your snags support ?

Makes you feel good inside helping out a local club which struggles to stay afloat financially whilst chowing down on that $3 worth of heaven.

I'm going to suggest we stick with the theme of supporting small suburban clubs who have no money. Let's throw Plugger35 & Cooksen 's mob some help and try keep them alive for a few more years

images-67.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the AFL could let clubs run their own sausage sizzle to raise money for their struggling bottom lines, then that would be great. I think we'd all pitch in a few bucks for a Norf sizzle.

Sigh. Why did you have to post in support of this, now my cause is ruined

Cut your ******* finger nails you hethen!

M8 it's a google image, relax
Don't ******* tell me to relax,I'm drunk,so I will post my angry little posts until....
You have a point,I will rescind,but only when and if there are more T**ty pics!
Deal?

Back